ACTE Data Science program has been developed by industry experts to help you learn real-world application of Data Science from scratch and build powerful models to generate useful business insights and predictions. This Data Science course at OMR,Chennai has been designed for fresh graduates and early career professionals looking to build their career in Data Science and analytics – the most in-demand employment skill. We offers hands-on, experiential learning and impart the same using our cutting-edge curriculum and guidance from industry experts. All forms of learning throughout the course period are focused on getting you ready for a successful Data Analytics career. We offer this course in affordable cost. Take a bright career leap with this placement-guaranteed program.
Data Science Training in OMR
Weekdays Regular (Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 20-Nov-2023 Starts Coming Monday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM (IST)
- 22-Nov-2023 Starts Coming Wednesday ( Monday - Friday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Weekend Regular (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 25-Nov-2023 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Weekend Fast-track (Class 6Hrs - 7Hrs) / Per Session
- 25-Nov-2023 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Data Science Training in OMR
In this Data Science Course at OMR,Chennai we Cover Statistics, hypothesis testing, Machine Learning, AI Concepts, Deep Learning, Data Science algorithm, and Analytics Concepts. Data Scientist – The one who has the training and intellectual curiosity to make discoveries of big data. Around the world, technologies emerged with Web2.0 and become massive data to handle.Data Science also known as data-driven science helps you to create models, methodologies, and algorithms that provide practical utility. Data science can add value to you and your business and it helps you t adopt best practices and focus on critical issues.
Data scientist performs tasks such as research and analysis on data and helps companies to improve their businesses by predicting growth, business insights, and trends based on big data. Our Data Science training in OMR, Chennai center is designed according to the demand of Industry’s need and currently rated as one of the preferred job oriented training providers for Data Science. Data science is also the training of asking questions and finding solutions to unknown problems which in turn motivate business values. ACTE are a pioneer Data Science Training Institute to create world-class Data Scientists.
Data Science is one of the most highly paid field.According to Glassdoor, Data Scientists make an average of $116,100 per year. This makes Data Science a highly lucrative career option.A Data Scientist dons many hats in his/her workplace. Not only are Data Scientists responsible for business analytics, they are also involved in building data products and software platforms, along with developing visualizations and machine learning algorithms.If you are one of those who is trying to find out the best Data Science training Institutes With placement in OMR,Chennai then you are in the right place. ACTE is the best place!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
Key FeaturesACTE OMR offers Data Science Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Authorized PartnersACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
CurriculamData Science Course Syllabus at OMR, Chennai
- What is Data Science, significance of Data Science in today’s digitally-driven world, applications of Data Science, lifecycle of Data Science, components of the Data Science lifecycle, introduction to big data and Hadoop, introduction to Machine Learning and Deep Learning, introduction to R programming and R Studio.
Hands-on Exercise -Installation of R Studio, implementing simple mathematical operations and logic using R operators, loops, if statements and switch cases.
- Introduction to data exploration, importing and exporting data to/from external sources, what is data exploratory analysis, data importing, dataframes, working with dataframes, accessing individual elements, vectors and factors, operators, in-built functions, conditional, looping statements and user-defined functions, matrix, list and array.
Hands-on Exercise -Accessing individual elements of customer churn data, modifying and extracting the results from the dataset using user-defined functions in R.
- Need for Data Manipulation, Introduction to dplyr package, Selecting one or more columns with select() function, Filtering out records on the basis of a condition with filter() function, Adding new columns with the mutate() function, Sampling & Counting with sample_n(), sample_frac() & count() functions, Getting summarized results with the summarise() function, Combining different functions with the pipe operator, Implementing sql like operations with sqldf.
Hands-on Exercise - Implementing dplyr to perform various operations for abstracting over how data is manipulated and stored.
- Introduction to visualization, Different types of graphs, Introduction to grammar of graphics & ggplot2 package, Understanding categorical distribution with geom_bar() function, understanding numerical distribution with geom_hist() function, building frequency polygons with geom_freqpoly(), making a scatter-plot with geom_pont() function, multivariate analysis with geom_boxplot, univariate Analysis with Bar-plot, histogram and Density Plot, multivariate distribution, Bar-plots for categorical variables using geom_bar(), adding themes with the theme() layer, visualization with plotly package & building web applications with shinyR, frequency-plots with geom_freqpoly(), multivariate distribution with scatter-plots and smooth lines, continuous vs categorical with box-plots, subgrouping the plots, working with co-ordinates and themes to make the graphs more presentable, Intro to plotly & various plots, visualization with ggvis package, geographic visualization with ggmap(), building web applications with shinyR.
Hands-on Exercise -Creating data visualization to understand the customer churn ratio using charts using ggplot2, Plotly for importing and analyzing data into grids. You will visualize tenure, monthly charges, total charges and other individual columns by using the scatter plot.
- Why do we need Statistics?, Categories of Statistics, Statistical Terminologies,Types of Data, Measures of Central Tendency, Measures of Spread, Correlation & Covariance,Standardization & Normalization,Probability & Types of Probability, Hypothesis Testing, Chi-Square testing, ANOVA, normal distribution, binary distribution.
Hands-on Exercise -– Building a statistical analysis model that uses quantifications, representations, experimental data for gathering, reviewing, analyzing and drawing conclusions from data.
- Introduction to Machine Learning, introduction to Linear Regression, predictive modeling with Linear Regression, simple Linear and multiple Linear Regression, concepts and formulas, assumptions and residual diagnostics in Linear Regression, building simple linear model, predicting results and finding p-value, introduction to logistic regression, comparing linear regression and logistics regression, bivariate & multi-variate logistic regression, confusion matrix & accuracy of model, threshold evaluation with ROCR, Linear Regression concepts and detailed formulas, various assumptions of Linear Regression,residuals, qqnorm(), qqline(), understanding the fit of the model, building simple linear model, predicting results and finding p-value, understanding the summary results with Null Hypothesis, p-value & F-statistic, building linear models with multiple independent variables.
Hands-on Exercise -Modeling the relationship within the data using linear predictor functions. Implementing Linear & Logistics Regression in R by building model with ‘tenure’ as dependent variable and multiple independent variables.
- Introduction to Logistic Regression, Logistic Regression Concepts, Linear vs Logistic regression, math behind Logistic Regression, detailed formulas, logit function and odds, Bi-variate logistic Regression, Poisson Regression, building simple “binomial” model and predicting result, confusion matrix and Accuracy, true positive rate, false positive rate, and confusion matrix for evaluating built model, threshold evaluation with ROCR, finding the right threshold by building the ROC plot, cross validation & multivariate logistic regression, building logistic models with multiple independent variables, real-life applications of Logistic Regression.
Hands-on Exercise -Implementing predictive analytics by describing the data and explaining the relationship between one dependent binary variable and one or more binary variables. You will use glm() to build a model and use ‘Churn’ as the dependent variable.
- What is classification and different classification techniques, introduction to Decision Tree, algorithm for decision tree induction, building a decision tree in R, creating a perfect Decision Tree, Confusion Matrix, Regression trees vs Classification trees, introduction to ensemble of trees and bagging, Random Forest concept, implementing Random Forest in R, what is Naive Bayes, Computing Probabilities, Impurity Function – Entropy, understand the concept of information gain for right split of node, Impurity Function – Information gain, understand the concept of Gini index for right split of node, Impurity Function – Gini index, understand the concept of Entropy for right split of node, overfitting & pruning, pre-pruning, post-pruning, cost-complexity pruning, pruning decision tree and predicting values, find the right no of trees and evaluate performance metrics.
Hands-on Exercise -Implementing Random Forest for both regression and classification problems. You will build a tree, prune it by using ‘churn’ as the dependent variable and build a Random Forest with the right number of trees, using ROCR for performance metrics.
- What is Clustering & it’s Use Cases, what is K-means Clustering, what is Canopy Clustering, what is Hierarchical Clustering, introduction to Unsupervised Learning, feature extraction & clustering algorithms, k-means clustering algorithm, Theoretical aspects of k-means, and k-means process flow, K-means in R, implementing K-means on the data-set and finding the right no. of clusters using Scree-plot, hierarchical clustering & Dendogram, understand Hierarchical clustering, implement it in R and have a look at Dendograms, Principal Component Analysis, explanation of Principal Component Analysis in detail, PCA in R, implementing PCA in R.
Hands-on Exercise -Deploying unsupervised learning with R to achieve clustering and dimensionality reduction, K-means clustering for visualizing and interpreting results for the customer churn data.
- Introduction to association rule Mining & Market Basket Analysis, measures of Association Rule Mining: Support, Confidence, Lift, Apriori algorithm & implementing it in R, Introduction to Recommendation Engine, user-based collaborative filtering & Item-Based Collaborative Filtering, implementing Recommendation Engine in R, user-Based and item-Based, Recommendation Use-cases.
Hands-on Exercise -Deploying association analysis as a rule-based machine learning method, identifying strong rules discovered in databases with measures based on interesting discoveries.
- Introducing Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, what is an Artificial Neural Network, TensorFlow – computational framework for building AI models, fundamentals of building ANN using TensorFlow, working with TensorFlow in R.
- What is Time Series, techniques and applications, components of Time Series, moving average, smoothing techniques, exponential smoothing, univariate time series models, multivariate time series analysis, Arima model, Time Series in R, sentiment analysis in R (Twitter sentiment analysis), text analysis.
Hands-on Exercise -Analyzing time series data, sequence of measurements that follow a non-random order to identify the nature of phenomenon and to forecast the future values in the series.
- Introduction to Support Vector Machine (SVM), Data classification using SVM, SVM Algorithms using Separable and Inseparable cases, Linear SVM for identifying margin hyperplane.
- What is Bayes theorem, What is Naïve Bayes Classifier, Classification Workflow, How Naive Bayes classifier works, Classifier building in Scikit-learn, building a probabilistic classification model using Naïve Bayes, Zero Probability Problem.
- Introduction to concepts of Text Mining, Text Mining use cases, understanding and manipulating text with ‘tm’ & ‘stringR’, Text Mining Algorithms, Quantification of Text, Term Frequency-Inverse Document Frequency (TF-IDF), After TF-IDF.
- This case study is associated with the modeling technique of Market Basket Analysis where you will learn about loading of data, various techniques for plotting the items and running the algorithms. It includes finding out what are the items that go hand in hand and hence can be clubbed together. This is used for various real world scenarios like a supermarket shopping cart and so on.
Logistic Regression Case Study
- In this case study you will get a detailed understanding of the advertisement spends of a company that will help to drive more sales. You will deploy logistic regression to forecast the future trends, detect patterns, uncover insights and more all through the power of R programming. Due to this the future advertisement spends can be decided and optimized for higher revenues.
Multiple Regression Case Study
- You will understand how to compare the miles per gallon (MPG) of a car based on the various parameters. You will deploy multiple regression and note down the MPG for car make, model, speed, load conditions, etc. It includes the model building, model diagnostic, checking the ROC curve, among other things.
Receiver Operating Characteristic (ROC) case study
- You will work with various data sets in R, deploy data exploration methodologies, build scalable models, predict the outcome with highest precision, diagnose the model that you have created with various real world data, check the ROC curve and more.
PlacementACTE OMR offers Data Science placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, Data Science etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for Data Science, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Data Science training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Data Science Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Data Science support team wing that assist students in securing Data Science according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
ReviewsOur ACTE Chennai Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of ACTE & Video Reviews.
abi1 day ago Excellent teaching skills, good faculties, vicky Sir way of teaching is awesome and easy to understand the concepts, real time examples are more relevant, location of institution is good. This is the right place to learn Data science course in ACTE.
sangeetha2 days agoI had such a great experience in ACTE institute it's not just one side teaching there's a lot of two way interaction and I got to learn so much with real time scenarios. The teachers here are so friendly we can get to attend classes very flexibly.I have completed the Data science course in this institude @ velachery
anjilica4 days ago Before joining the course,i was literally confused whether go or not to go for this course, as i am from non-IT background. To overcome my confusion,i contacted Vicky Sir. He gave me some overview about how the course will go about. He built confidence in me and lit that spark of hope in my mind. Now, i'm pretty satisfied with the Data science course in ACTE Velachery.
Mason4 days ago I have completed my Data Science training from ACTE OMR . Amazing experience to learn Data Science with experience developer. ACTE OMR provide best placement support.I have faced 3 interviews in different company. Now finally got placed in E-Digix technologies. Thank you ACTE OMR. I strongly recommend to other student and working professional for join ACTE OMR for your best career. Thank you ACTE OMR and all staff member..
sharon5 days ago To be frank, the teaching from trainers was too good as he made complex things very easy to understand in a simpler manner and also the assignments which was given and also made to be executed in the class, is more than enough to learn Data science course in month. I would be glad to refer anyone for ACTE at Velachery.
sankar1 day ago ACTE is a good institute to build your carrier if your miss the training I mean your expected way or your dream goals is the better option to rebuild your carrier in IT. Vicky sir is the best trainer for Data science course. I suggest this institute is best if your planning to build your carrier in Data science.
ramya2 days ago To be frank, the teaching from trainers was too good as he made complex things very easy to understand in a simpler manner and also the assignments which was given and also made to be executed in the class, is more than enough to learn Data science course in month. I would be glad to refer anyone for ACTE Tambaram.
vasanth4 days ago Hi...ACTE is one of best institution to learn Data science course.we can get more knowledge and teaching quality is very good..trainers are well experienced and classes are very interactive and they explain with real time examples...
sanjay5 days ago "I had visited few institute and spoken to many institutes before I joined ACTE technologies in Tambaram. I must say I was not disappointed with my decision. The trainers were very committed towards conducting classes on time and made sure that students understood the Data science subject. Trainers were prepared to take backup classes for people who could not make it to the regular class hours. Most importantly they were not in a hurry to finish batches
lakshmi5 days ago Had a great experience with ACTE institude. I am very thankful to Vicky sir for the way of teaching Data science concepts, clearing doubts and providing strong foundation for the basics. Great place to learn new things from the scratch with recordings available for later use.
ragav1 day agoThis ACTE institude @ omr was an amazing experience and vicky sir is really good in explaining each topic briefly.What i really like about this training, is an end to end exposure for whole process in step-wise manner.Plus clear notes with recorded session really make it lot easier for any student to go back and refer the topic of Data science.
Swathi3 days ago I joined in ACTE omr for Data science course here without any basic knowledge on Data science concepts.now i can say this is the Best ACTE training institute in chennai. Here the trainers provide you complete knowledge on each course with Real- time scenarios, project, case studies, Interview questions and all possible ways to make you a successful Professional.
vijaykumar3 days ago Thank you very much for your great support in ACTE trainers in omr. The way of teaching is very good, he explains all the topics by giving real time examples and give real time logic to work in the tool. Most importantly very flexible with the session timings.
renu4 days agoACTE institude is the best institute in the city .Teaching is excellent thanks to Vicky sir who explained us concepts very well and teached us basic Data science excellent..I recommend u please to join the institute without any doubt in mind .This is best u can get more knowledge.
anu ruksha5 days agoI'm 100% satisfied with the theoretical and practical classes.The trainers explained each and every bit of details; like how Data science process a job/transformations. I'll recommend ACTE institute, if someone like to learn Data science.I have attended both online and offline class.
rechal1 day ago I joined in ACTE @ Anna nagar for Data science course here without any basic knowledge on Data science concepts.now i can say this is the Best ACTE training institute in chennai. Here the trainers provide you complete knowledge on each course with Real- time scenarios, project, case studies, Interview questions and all possible ways to make you a successful Professional
nikitha3 days ago It's one of the best institution is ACTE for freshers to learn Data science course and one who wanted to improve their technical skills...very good teaching faculty and friendly environment at Anna nagar
rita3 days agoVery friendly trainer, Vicky sir provides informative session and explains Data science concepts in a very simple manner each and every time. Most importantly very flexible with the session timings. Would definitely recommend others to ACTE institude.
preethi5 days ago The concepts are explained with a lot of clarity, Plenty of notes are provided for each and every topic in a manner that is easy to understand. The trainers are very knowledgeable and approachable. I am currently going through the Data science course and I highly recommend in this ACTE institute Anna nagar.
kumaran5 days ago practical applications with real time examples,which is the best part!! The ACTE teaching is not only focused on theoretical knowledge but also about Each and every concept is demonstrated in class practically and they also provide us few very important interview questions based on Data science course.
shivani1 day agoExcellent Training! I attended the Data science training from ACTE Porur. Vicky sir well experienced and has great teaching skills. The whole training was well planned and organized. I gained a lot of confidence to attend interviews after the training.
rajesk1 days agoI had joined ACTE @ Porur 2 months back for Data science, Vicky sir teaches really well, he makes the session really interactive and he explains topics with real time scenarios which helps us to understand each transformation in detail and the implementation becomes simpler. He has in-depth knowledge of the subject.
john3 days ago An individual who is sincerely interested in acquiring the knowledge on real-time Data science, then a visit to ACTE institute is a must. Training is provided based on current real time requirements in the corporate world.
prasana5 days ago One of good better best teaching center is ACTE and they provide 100% support to get placement in Data science and the training method is excellent by giving assignment, conducting test and solving errors there is Bright future for ACTE joiners only thanks to ACTE for giving that kind of support grown up my career special thanks to Vicky sir.
kaali5 days ago ACTE Technologies Provides excellent job oriented training. Since I come from a non-computer science background I have learned lot of things and upgraded my knowledge... Its best place to excel your career growth aspirations.. I completed Data science course in ACTE Porur chennai.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ACTE basically offers the Classroom training and online instructor-led training. Apart from that, we also provide corporate training for enterprises. We believe in practical learning. Our training mode is majorly practical and has proven to benefit our candidates. We help our candidates by assisting them to work on real time projects that would aid them improve their skill sets and would enhance their ability not just from an exam perspective but also from a working point of view.
- Data Science is one of the most highly paid jobs. According to Glassdoor, Data Scientists make an average of $116,100 per year. This makes Data Science a highly lucrative career option
- Data Science is a versatile field that has found applications in every industry, including healthcare, banking, e-commerce, business, and consultancy services. However, only a handful of individuals possess the requisite skill-set to make it big in Data Science.
- ACTE has designed a comprehensive data science course track. Through this program, learners who complete it will gain access to guaranteed full-time job offers with hiring partner companies through collaboration with Hirist.com.
- The course curriculum and subsequent assessment have been designed by industry experts for a set of target audiences. The core purpose of this training is to enable candidates to learn the concepts of datascience technology and gain the skill set to advance an existing career or kick start a new endeavor.
- Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training
- we assure you a full-time job with a minimum ?5 LPA CTC. To ensure that you achieve this goal, we will provide you with:
- Soft Skills and Interview Preparation Sessions.
- Mock Interviews.
- Profile Enhancement.
- Interview Preparation.
- Onboarding on the HIRIST portal with spot light.
- Pro-membership on Hirist.com for 6 months.
- Access to Job Fairs.
- Mentoring session with an industry expert.
- Yes We Provide Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Add value to your profile with our Industry-Endorsed Certification.
- The course completion certificate from SLA has been a channel for our students who are placed in top companies such as.
- All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty for data science online training.
- You will receive ACTE globally recognized course completion certification Along with National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore
- You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- ONLINE TRAINING
- Instructor-led online trainingwith continuous remote assistance with the real-time project practices.
- One-on-one live practice to the required students with the assurance of successful course completion.
- Our Learning Management Systemincludes MCQs, live lectures, and Placement preparations.
- Obtain the enterprise-ready skills even as fast-track mode at SLAon the top trending IT Courses in Chennai.
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- Interactive learning experiencesto ensure individual attention with complete hands-on exposure.
- Smart Classroom equipped with updated software to offer job-ready skills to perform well in the industries.
- Extensive learning supportPacked with 25+ case studies and 5+ real-time projects guidance.
- Get ahead with industry-approved certification trainingtraining in our Best Data Science Training Institute in Chennai
- CORPORATE TRAINING
- Customized end-to-end technology training without affecting your actual works.
- Flexible class timing and personalized curriculum to meet exact corporate expectations.
- Improve your team’s talentto enhance the organization’s business value and revenue.
- Not just a regular classroombut a perfect blend of theory and practicals for all Courses.
- ACTE is offering the 24/7 query resolution and you can raise your doubts with the dedicated support team anytime. You can also avail the email support for all your queries. One-to-one sessions with the trainers is also available for doubt clarification. Another benefit of ACTE is you can ask for support even after completion of the training. We also do not put a limit for students to raise doubt when it comes to query resolution and doubt clearance.
- Programming: Python, SQL, Scala, Java, R, MATLAB.
- The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
- We at ACTE believe in giving individual attention to students so that they will be in a position to clarify all the doubts that arise in complex and difficult topics. Therefore, we restrict the size of each Java batch to 5 or 6 members.
- Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Regular Batch (Morning, Afternoon & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
- Online Training (Flexible timing)
- Seats Available : One to One (or) 3 (maximum)
- Data Science Makes Data Better Companies require skilled Data Scientists to process and analyze their data. They not only analyze the data but also improve its quality. Therefore, Data Science deals with enriching data and making it better for their company..
- You can contact our support number at +91 93800 99996 / Directly can do by ACTE.in's E-commerce payment system Login or directly walk-in to one of the ACTE branches in India.
Trainers ProfileDatascience Trainers are
- Our Datascience Training in OMR, Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Datascience domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Datascience training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Datascience Training in OMR, Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
- We are a unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS & National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore.
- Datascience Training in OMR, Chennai is designed according to the current IT industry
- We offer the best Datascience Training in OMR, Chennai, covering all course modules during Datascience Classes. In addition, students take Datascience Courses in OMR, Chennai through job assistance
- The Datascience Training in OMR, Chennai is scheduled on weekdays, weekends and online Training . In addition, students can choose a customized schedule according to requirements
- ACTE has got a collaboration 500+ MNCs and MLCs from the industry, that helps the trainees during their placement.
- Our team of instructors are industry experts with more than ten years of training experience.
- Mentors train Datascience Training in OMR, Chennai not only to assist students in implementing live projects, but also to hold a preparatory session for the interview along with community outreach.
- The ultra-modern I.T laboratory is equipped with the latest infrastructure. Our laboratory is open 365 days a year. Students, at their discretion, may use the lab to complete projects and practice technical tasks
- Our classrooms are equipped with a state-of-the-art I.T infrastructure, such as projectors, racks, Wi-Fi
- We offer our students a room with a glass door and a discussion area (conference room) to enhance their learning and learning skills
- We also organize valuable seminars on personal development and presentation skills
- Our educational material includes ACTE’s student portal access to get the updated course materials, books and copies of didactic material in the form of PDF files, sample documents, Training videos, technical interviews and projects.
- Students attending the Datascience Training in OMR, Chennai may also be located near hostels for their convenience
- We help students, at no cost, study, teaching materials, copies of PDF files, video training, sample questions for appropriate certification and interview questions, and lab guides that are available on our site for quick access and also life time access of student portal for course materials in all format
- Practical oriented domain specifically training is provided, to suit the needs of the industry Being a corporate training institute, at ACTE, training is provided at its corporate facility having state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Trainees at ACTE are provided with unlimited interview calls, untill the time they are placed.
- Add on training modules cover soft skills, communication skills, interview based training etc., to ensure the overall development of the trainees.
- Our trainers pay you individual attention.To improve students' knowledge of complex technical concepts are passed on through simple trainingWe also Provide Internship for fresher’s with certification. Our certificates are recognized worldwide after the course ends
- We accept Master and Visa cards (debit and credit) as well as cash, checks and internet access in payment mode
No 1A, Sai Adhithya Building,
Taramani Link Road, Velachery.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Landmark: Velachery Main Bus Stand & Next to Athipathi Hospital
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No : 31, Alagesan Street,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045
Landmark: (Backside Tambaram Main Bus Stand & Near Railway Station)
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No 5/337, 2nd Floor, Vinayaga Avenue, Oggiyamduraipakkam,
OMR, Near Cognizant & Oggiyamduraipakkam Bus Stop,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097
95661 05791 / 95661 05795
No 100/5, 1st Floor,
Mount poonamalle Trunk Road, Lakshmi Nagar, Porur,
Chennai - 600 116
Landmark: (Next to Saravana Store & Opposite to Porur Water Tank)
91509 10602 / 91509 10603 / 93800 99996
53-K, 1st Floor,
W-Block, 4th Street,
Chennai - 600 040
Landmark: (Opp to: Kandasamy College / Roundana)
90928 55551 / 90927 99991 / 93613 49873
No.136, Habibullah Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
90928 55551 / 93800 99996 / 90927 99991
No.59, Second Street,
Adyar,Chennai - 600 020
91509 10602 / 93833 99991 / 93800 99996
81, Lattice Bridge Road,(Kalki Krishnamoorthy Salai)
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600041
Landmark - Opposite to Jeyanthi Theatre
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No.37, 1st Floor,
No. 51, Thiruvalluvar Salai,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai - 603209
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No. 851, Sathya Dev Avenue Extn Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur, Siruseri
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600130
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
Branch LocationsACTE Branches in Chennai are listed below and most popular locations where students / professionals are in just few Kilometers away from below mentioned locations lining up to get Data Science Training with us.
- Data Science Training in Anna Nagar
- Data Science Training in Medavakkam
- Data Science Training in Palavakkam
- Data Science Training in Adyar
- Data Science Training in Kanathur
- Data Science Training in Porur
- Data Science Training in T.Nagar
- Data Science Training in Kelambakkam
- Data Science Training in Tambaram
- Data Science Training in Pallikaranai
- Data Science Training in Thiruvanmiyur
- Data Science Training in Maraimalai Nagar
- Data Science Training in Panaiyur
- Data Science Training in Velachery
- Data Science Training in Navalur
- Data Science Training in Siruseri
- Data Science Training in Thoraipakkam
- Data Science Training in OMR