ACTE offers Pega Training in Adyar, Chennai.We pega training course content which is designed from basics to advanced levels.We have a team of PEGA experts who are working professionals with hands-on real-time PEGA projects knowledge, which can give students a foothold over other Training Institutes. PEGA training course content is meant to urge the location in major MNC.We offer PEGA education for working professional. PEGA Training at Adyar, Chennai.Our PEGA training courses help to students to get placement immediately after course completion.Our practical, real-time PEGA project scenarios training helps to figure on PEGA project.Our PEGA educational program helps every student to realize their goal in PEGA career. Pega Training Institute with Placement in Adyar, Chennai.
Pega Training in adyar
Weekdays Regular (Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 02- Oct- 2023 Starts Coming Monday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM (IST)
- 04- Oct- 2023 Starts Coming Wednesday ( Monday - Friday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Weekend Regular (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 07- Oct- 2023 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Weekend Fast-track (Class 6Hrs - 7Hrs) / Per Session
- 07- Oct- 2023 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Pega Training in adyar
ACTE trainer will be handled in either weekday or weekends programme depends on candidate requirement. We do offers for Fastrack Pega Training course at Adyar, Chennai. In pan india we have 25 Branches specially in Chennai ACTE institute have 7 Branches. Pega clients can now embed the Amazon Connect experience directly into Pega Customer Service to provide agents with full customer service and the ability to easily manage telephone-based interactions. Pega is growing adhesion as an alcove skill being the dominant BPM tool in its space. Pega is a Business Process Management tool.
PEGA Training institude at Adyar, Chennai. Pega allows organizations to deploy changes eight times faster than traditional Java based applications. Pega is there in the market over a decade and it will be there in future too. Pega is basically java based BPM tool which is used to build enterprise applications. Business process management is a methodology to manage processes and workflows in an organization. Our data for Pega BPM usage goes back as far as 3 years and 11 months.
According to a record , the demand for Pega-certified developers is expected to rise by 200%. For certified developers , it's an open market of opportunities. If you want to be an expert in a niche skill like Pega , you need to know that Pega BPM is growing exponentially right now. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with real time examples.We provide 200+ technologies with a modern syllabus. ACTE institute for Pega Training at Adyar,Chennai with the MNC's people as a Trainer , for Fastrack pega training and after completion of the course providing 100 % placement.
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
Key FeaturesACTE Adyar offers Pega Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Authorized PartnersACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
CurriculamPEGA Course Syllabus at Adyar , Chennai
- What is PEGA?
- Where PEGA is Used
- Development Process in PEGA Tool & Other Languages
- PEGA Architecture
- BPM Introduction
- BPM Advantages
- What is PRPC in PEGA
- PRPC Tool Overview
- PEGA Designer studio Overview
- PEGA Installation
- Building New Application in PEGA Using Application Wizard tool
- Portals in PEGA
- Class Layers in PEGA
- Built in Classes in PEGA
- Inheritance Types in PEGA
- What is Direct Inheritance & Pattern Inheritance
- PEGA Components/Rule Types
- Data Model Introduction
- User Interface & Process Introduction
- Flow Shapes
- Introduction to Section.
- Layouts & Controls in Section
- Design Using Section Rule
- Flow Action Rule
- How to Add Logic in PEGA
- Process Flow Rule
- How to create a new Work Object in flow
- How to Test a Flow
- Clipboard & User Pages in Clipboard
- Where Am I
- Default User Pages in PEGA
- Adding Multiple Layouts & Display based on Conditions
- Layout Settings & Condition
- Settings actions in Layouts & Properties
- How to set Read only Fields & Required Fields
- About Activity Rule
- Method Types & Usage
- Understand Parameters in Activity like step page, when conditions
- How to check logs in Tracer.
- How to trace Activity using Tracer Tool.
- How to Use Call One Activity from Another Activity
- Working with Instructions in Activity
- Calling One Activity from another activity by using Call and Branch Instructions.
- Understanding the Difference between Call and Branch Instructions.
- Using and Understanding the Difference between Exit-Activity & End-Activity Methods.
- Calling or Invoking a Flow from Activity.
- Parameters in activities and passing parameters from one activity to another activity.
- Understanding the parameter page on Tracer.
- Data Model ->Data tables
- Data Class : ‘Does not belong to Class Group’?
- Difference between Obj-Save-Cancel and Rollback Methods.
- What is ‘Data-‘predefined class and its importance?
- Understanding Data Layer and Work Layer.
- Physical PR Table and pzInsKey, Test Connection of Class rule Form.
- Revising UI rules to Ingrate User Interface with Activities (Business Logic)
- Using Obj-Save Method to Insert & Update Records
- Understanding of Write Now Check Box, Commit Methods
- Difference between Write Now and Commit Methods.
- Generating the Primary Key using Expression Builder.
- Obj-Open using primary key
- Obj-Open-by-Handle using pzInsKey.
- Explanation of Difference between Obj-Open & Obj-Open-By-Handle and when to use
- Working with Operator Table by understanding OperatorID Page & Data-Admin-DB-Operator Class.
- Working with Rule Data form to get pzInsKey of any rule in PEGA.
- About Data Page Rule
- Understanding Report Definition
- Using Obj-Browse Method for Page & List Concepts
- Populate Values for pxDropDown/pxAutocomplete from a Data Storage Rule.
- Implementing Cascading Dropdown controls.
- Mapping Data Storage values to Property & Layouts in UI
- Decision Table, Decision Tree, When & Map value
- Differences between Decision Table & Decision Tree
- Decision Shape in Flow, Activity Methods & Declare Expression Functions.
- Condition Template & Usage of decision table & tree.
- Usage of Map Value.
- Using Fork in Decision Shape of Flow.
- Declare Expressions Introduction
- Declare Constraints.
- Declare OnChange
- Declare Trigger.
- Declare Index.
- Declare Pages
- What is Forward Chaining & Backward Chaining.
- Revisiting the Flow Rules.
- Flow Types: Process Flow, Sub Flow and Screen Flows.
- Understanding of When to Use Screen Flows Over Process Flows, Explanation of Save on Last Step Option in screen flow.
- Types of Screen flow, Change Template in Screen flow
- Invoking a Sub Flow or Screen Flow from Process Flow using Sub Process Shape.
- Understanding Likely hood, Spin Off Flow, Split Join And Split For each.
- Rules, Rule Set and Versioning.
- How to create a new rule-set version.
- Bulk Check-in of the Rules.
- How to lock a rule set version.
- Rule Set and Prerequisites.
- Types of Flow actions
- Connector Flow Action and Local Actions Differences
- Working with Local Actions. Local Action as a Pop-up and Flow-Wide Local Actions
- Working with Attachments, Understanding attachment Tables and Work Object attachment classes
- Reusing the predefined sections to display attachments into our screens.
- Understanding and working with New, Perform, confirm and Review Harness.
- Customizing the all the above harness rules.
- Understanding OOTB Sections pyActionArea & pzActionAreaButtons.
- Learning to customize the submit button and Hide it.
- Customizing the OOTB Data Transform pyDefault.
- Working with Data Transform.
- Defaulting Values to Properties using DTF.
- Updating One Page Data to Another page Using DTF.
- Difference Between activity and DTF.
- Complete understanding of When to use activity and when to use Data Transforms
- Revisiting activity to understand precondition and Transition and Expression builder.
- Dynamic System Settings & Revisiting the Expression builder.
- Understanding Correspondence, Types of Correspondence and configuring the parameters using DSS.
- Working with OOTB email Activity and Working with correspondence Smart Shape.
- Complete Understanding of Operator, Access Group, Application, Rule Set and Rules Relationship.
- Operators with Different Access Groups.
- Types of routing.
- Routing to Work list.
- Creating Work Groups.
- Creating Work Baskets.
- Routing to Workbasket
- Conditional routing to Work list or Workbasket using Status of the WO.
- Giving Work basket access to User Portal.
- Understanding SLA, Types of SLA.
- Understanding pySLAName property in pyDefault Activity.
- SLA, Urgency and Time Intervals.
- Understanding Escalation Activity.
- Types of Agents, Modes of Agents, Agent Time Intervals.
- Creating Agents.
- Working with Standard and Advanced Agents and integrating with email Activities.
- Understanding Agent Queue.
- Entering the items into agent Queue using the Method Queue-For-Agent and Using the OOTB Activity QueueForAgent.
- Differences between Standard and Advanced Agents.
- When to use what mode of Agent?
- Understanding Agent Access Group.
- Creating our Own Service using SOAP Protocol and consuming it From the Application.
- Understanding the properties pySOAPError, pyStatusMessage, pyStatus.
- Consuming a web application using SOAP protocol from PRPC application.
- Creating and Understanding XML Stream and Parse XML rules.
- Using Apply-Parse-XML Method.
- Understanding of Simulations.
- Creating external DB and Tables.
- Integrating PRPC with External DB.
- Using Connect SQL Rule to access the Data from External Tables.
- Using RDB-Methods, RDB-List, RDB-Open, RDB-Save and RDB-Delete.
- Understanding when to use Obj Methods and When to use RDB Methods.
- Error Handler Flows in SOAP and Connect SQL Rules.
- Exception handling in activity steps using Transition.
- Understanding and using the OOTB when rules Step Status fail, step status good and step status warn.
- Creating a Service Package Rules.
- Creating Service-file Rule
- Creating a File-Listener rule.
- Implementing a scenario with File Listener to load the Data From file listener into PRPC application and process it.
- Understanding Listener acidity and Parse Key.
- Understanding the Listener processing.
- Rule Availability.
- Rule Cache.
- Class Hierarchy.
- Frame Work Layer
- Implementation Layer
- Organization Layer
- Division Layer
- Integration Layer
- Data Layer
- Access role Name
- Access Role to Objects
- Access When
- Access Groups.
- Product rule Creation.
- Creating a deployable ZIP File.
- Deployment import process and importing.
- Merging of Rule set versions.
- Major skimming.
- Minor Skimming.
- Revisiting Rue Resolution with respect to skimming.
- Types of rule sets.
- Rule Delegation.
- Enterprise Application Architecture.
- Methodology and Project Process Explanation.
- Explanation of How an Application gets triggered In Live (Production) environment
- Dev, Integration , UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and Production Servers Explanation.
- Intermediate Servers, LDAP, SSO, Web.XML, prweb, PRServlet relation.
- Authentication and Authorization process in PEGA.
- Authentication Service, Auth Activity, Operator Access Verification in PEGA.
- Real Time Process, Team Structure, Assigning of Requirements, Requirement Gathering tools, Deployment Process, Deployment Tools and Approvals.
- Interview Questions
- Certification Exam
- Resume Building
- Preparation Tips
PlacementACTE Adyar offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS; IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Pega training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Pega Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
ReviewsOur ACTE Chennai Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of ACTE & Video Reviews.
Divakaran1 day ago It's my personal opinion to go for Pega course because me and 4 other friends of mine got placed in 2 different MNC's. This company really provide good opportunity for the freshers. Its a really great place for the job opportunity. You can trust on this institute of ACTE in Velachery.
maran2 days agoBefore joining the course, i was literally confused whether or not to go for this course, as i am from non-IT background. To overcome my confusion, I contacted surya Sir. He gave me some overview about how the course will go about. He built confidence in me and lit that spark of hope in my mind. Now, i'm pretty satisfied with the course. Before joining the institute,I had read many good reviews about this institute. Now, i would say that it's worth writing one.I have completed my Pega in ACTE. Happy vibes..!
kokila2 days ago This is best Training institute in Chennai.I hope this will be helpful for Freshers and they provide placement to each and every student. I have done my Pega course in ACTE and finally got placed in good company.Thanks to all the ACTE Team members and faculities!
sanjana4 days ago Thank you so much ACTE @ velachery branch for Pega classes. I have awesome experience with you. I got a placement though your institution. Your course also helped me alot in freelancing work. Now i am thinking to join another course in ACTE.
mani5 days ago One of good better best teaching Pega center as I seen through out chennai they provide 100% support to get placement and the training method is excellent by giving assignment, conducting test and solving complex problems there is Bright future for ACTE joiners only thanks to ACTE for giving that kind of support grown up my career special thanks to surya sir.
santhosh1 day ago Very auspicious place to learn new technologies..good placement opportunities..good teaching..best place for Freshers to learn Pega course.Thanks to ACTE Management @ Tambaram.
abi1 days ago I have Completed My Pega course.Thanks to ACTE Management @ Tambaram.Course with ACTE in April.It was great experience doing the course over here.Perfect environment to learn technology and implement own ideas as a fresher.Trainers will explain every scenario with real time examples.The placement team is awesome they helped me a lot in placement. the best thing in ACTE is Simultaneously we can attend the drives if we are eligible.I got the Placement in MNC, Thanks ACTE team for support.
parveen2 days ago Very good ACTE institute to improve your skills. Topics are covered in detail with through insights on minute details. Each doubts are cleared in Pega.Thank you!
sakthivel3 days ago The training is very good.The material that provides for are very helpful to understand Pega. More importantly he covers all the Pega topics and for interview prospective. He equally gives importance to each and every student in the class room.Overall a nice experience after doing the training from ACTE Tambaram.
daboral5 days ago We might find many training institutions but reason y i should choose ACTE among these institutions is they not only give very good training but also prepare us for interviews and guide us through out regarding career building. They help us get placed in a good company. coming to teaching part the faculty in Pega is very supportive and they make sure everyone understands the topic. The projects and assignment they give help students to learn n understand topics.
magesh1 day ago My Journey with ACTE for Pega training is awesome, Good infrastructure and Lab access.The teaching Faculty is Very Skilled and Experienced, They are very Friendly Nature always supports the students and clarifies the doubts as per your requirement.Even they guided me for how to crack the interview.I got placement through ACTE drive.Thanks ACTE Omr
ronald3 days ago ACTE institude is a wonderful place to master the knowledge of Pega.The advanced real-time training which is delivered here from the hands of expert training professional has helped me a lot in securing a wonderful opportunity as a Pega expert in a well reputed company.
geetha4 days ago ACTE is a good institute to build your carrier if your miss the training I mean your expected way or your dream goals is the better option to rebuild your carrier in IT. Shivanak is the best trainer for Pega.I suggest this institute is best if your planning to build your carrier in IT.
sangeetha4 days agoI am very new to programming. After basic Pega training from My approach to learn programming has improved a lot. Best training environment to learn Pega,good faculty. All topics covered with practicals which helps to understand the concepts well.Trainer is very friendly teach the topics until we are clear about it. Their unique training courses improve our learning skills and are easy to learn and understand the course.It is value for money.Thank u ACTE @ Omr.
revathy5 days agoTeaching is good in ACTE,They give daily assignments on the Pega topic thought and it is discussed the next day before class commencement, tests are given,so these what makes a student feel that he is at the safer side and finally would be prepared for the interview .
varsha1 day ago ACTE institude is a wonderful place to master the knowledge of IT Training. The advanced real-time training which is delivered here from the hands of expert training professional has helped me a lot in securing a wonderful opportunity as a Pega expert in a well reputed company.
praveenkumar2 days ago Nice classes for Pega.Trainers are very knowledgeable and help a lot to clear our doubts. Theory and practicals wise are good.your practicals concepts will get clear. Good hands on real devices. Nice environment experience for study and also provides placement after training. Even got practice sessions for how to crack the interview. Overall it was good ACTE institude.
ravi4 days agoI highly recommend ACTE institude for whoever is looking forward to make career in IT.ACTE has great teaching and interactive faculty. I had great experience learning with ACTE as they also conduct live campaigns which helped me to understand the Pega topics more precisely.
priyanka5 days ago It is a very good training center they thought Pega completly from basics and take care and attantion on each and every student and teach them upto their understanding level. I feel very happy to be trained in ACTE institude Anna nagar.
moganapriya5 days ago ACTE institude @ Anna Nagar is the best place for anyone looking for Pega,the technical trainer has in depth knowledge about the subject and is the best institute to join.
shiva1 day agoHi..ACTE is one of best institution to learn Pega.we can get more knowledge and teaching quality is very good..trainers are well experienced and classes are very interactive and they explain with real time examples...specially thanks to deepak sir and swami sir..
raj1 day ago First of all the organisation environment is awesome. Training part my trainer always be in time. He thought what ever he mention in Pega course material. I done my training in this org. Admin is supurb and I found some how lagging in development. Better to take little more time to complete with aditional topics. But everything is practical what he teached. I feel worth to what I paid. Thanks to ACTE institude Porur.
jayanthi3 days ago I appreciate the efforts taken by the Trainer for us to complete the course......Actually I took Pega....and it was successfully completed .....And also I got a certificate for my completion of course...THANKS
akshaya4 days ago I highly recommend ACTE for whoever is looking forward to make career in IT.ACTE has great teaching and interactive faculty.I had great experience learning Pega with ACTE as they also conduct live campaigns which helped me to understand the topics more precisely.
Suchithra5 days ago Advantage of this class is every faculty is ready to solve problems or doubt and are very intelligent. About batches and classes it is very flexible and at very low cost. I will recommend to every student don't think about money or anything, ACTE is the best complete solution for Pega
Frequently Asked Questions
- ACTE basically offers the Classroom training and online instructor-led training. Apart from that, we also provide corporate training for enterprises. We believe in practical learning. Our training mode is majorly practical and has proven to benefit our candidates. We help our candidates by assisting them to work on real time projects that would aid them improve their skill sets and would enhance their ability not just from an exam perspective but also from a working point of view.
- Career progression opportunities for individuals who become Pega developers are excellent. Keep in mind that the role of a developer covers more than just coding — development is an integral part of each stage of the engineering process so there are excellent opportunities to learn on the job.
- The scope for Pega engineers is extremely wide as they perform assignments from planning UIs to testing dynamic applications. Because of the wide scope of Pega, engineers who work in Pega need to team up with different experts, for example, website specialists and programming engineers.
- ACTE has designed a comprehensive Pega Pega Developer track. Through this program, learners who complete it will gain access to guaranteed full-time job offers with hiring partner companies through collaboration with Hirist.com.
- The course curriculum and subsequent assessment have been designed by industry experts for a set of target audiences. The core purpose of this training is to enable candidates to learn the concepts of Pega Pega Development and gain the skill set to advance an existing career or kick start a new endeavor.
- Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training.
- we assure you a full-time job with a minimum ?5 LPA CTC. To ensure that you achieve this goal, we will provide you with:
- Soft Skills and Interview Preparation Sessions.
- Mock Interviews.
- Profile Enhancement.
- Interview Preparation.
- Onboarding on the HIRIST portal with spot light.
- Pro-membership on Hirist.com for 6 months.
- Access to Job Fairs.
- Mentoring session with an industry expert.
- Yes We Provide Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Add value to your profile with our Industry-Endorsed Certification.
- The course completion certificate from SLA has been a channel for our students who are placed in top companies such as.
- All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty for data science online training.
- You will receive ACTE globally recognized course completion certification Along with National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore.
- You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- ONLINE TRAINING
- Instructor-led online trainingwith continuous remote assistance with the real-time project practices.
- One-on-one live practice to the required students with the assurance of successful course completion.
- Our Learning Management Systemincludes MCQs, live lectures, and Placement preparations.
- Obtain the enterprise-ready skills even as fast-track mode at SLAon the top trending IT Courses in Chennai.
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- Interactive learning experiencesto ensure individual attention with complete hands-on exposure.
- Smart Classroom equipped with updated software to offer job-ready skills to perform well in the industries.
- Extensive learning supportPacked with 25+ case studies and 5+ real-time projects guidance.
- Get ahead with industry-approved certification trainingtraining in our Best Data Science Training Institute in Chennai
- CORPORATE TRAINING
- Customized end-to-end technology training without affecting your actual works.
- Flexible class timing and personalized curriculum to meet exact corporate expectations.
- Improve your team’s talentto enhance the organization’s business value and revenue.
- Not just a regular classroombut a perfect blend of theory and practicals for all Courses.
- ACTE is offering the 24/7 query resolution and you can raise your doubts with the dedicated support team anytime. You can also avail the email support for all your queries. One-to-one sessions with the trainers is also available for doubt clarification. Another benefit of ACTE is you can ask for support even after completion of the training. We also do not put a limit for students to raise doubt when it comes to query resolution and doubt clearance.
- In fact, you can directly start learning Pega without any prior knowledge of programming language.
- But, the syntax in Pega is similar to the syntax of the C programming language, therefore, Knowing C language helps to get hold of Pega quickly.
- Having introduced to object-oriented principles before starting Pega, also helps in the understanding of the language so, having an idea on object-oriented Pega such as C++ also helps.
- In short, if you know C or C++ it will be a little bit easier to cope with Pega technology.
- The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
- Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Regular Batch (Morning, Afternoon & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
- Online Training (Flexible timing)
- Seats Available : One to One (or) 3 (maximum)
- Pega is popular
- Pay matters
- Pega programmers are employable
- Pega is everywhere
- Pega is used in real world applications
- You can contact our support number at 93833 99991 / Directly can do by ACTE.in's E-commerce payment system Login or directly walk-in to one of the ACTE branches in India.
Trainers ProfilePega Trainers are
- Our Pega Training in Adyar, Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Pega domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Pega training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Pega Training in Adyar, Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
- We are a unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS & National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore.
- Pega Training in Adyar, Chennai is designed according to the current IT industry
- We offer the best Pega Training in Adyar, Chennai, covering all course modules during Pega Classes. In addition, students take Pega Courses in Adyar, Chennai through job assistance
- The Pega Training in Adyar, Chennai is scheduled on weekdays, weekends and online Training . In addition, students can choose a customized schedule according to requirements
- ACTE has got a collaboration 500+ MNCs and MLCs from the industry, that helps the trainees during their placement.
- Our team of instructors are industry experts with more than ten years of training experience.
- Mentors train Pega Training in Adyar, Chennai not only to assist students in implementing live projects, but also to hold a preparatory session for the interview along with community outreach.
- The ultra-modern I.T laboratory is equipped with the latest infrastructure. Our laboratory is open 365 days a year. Students, at their discretion, may use the lab to complete projects and practice technical tasks
- Our classrooms are equipped with a state-of-the-art I.T infrastructure, such as projectors, racks, Wi-Fi
- We offer our students a room with a glass door and a discussion area (conference room) to enhance their learning and learning skills
- We also organize valuable seminars on personal development and presentation skills
- Our educational material includes ACTE’s student portal access to get the updated course materials, books and copies of didactic material in the form of PDF files, sample documents, Training videos, technical interviews and projects.
- Students attending the Pega Training in Adyar, Chennai may also be located near hostels for their convenience
- We help students, at no cost, study, teaching materials, copies of PDF files, video training, sample questions for appropriate certification and interview questions, and lab guides that are available on our site for quick access and also life time access of student portal for course materials in all format
- Practical oriented domain specifically training is provided, to suit the needs of the industry Being a corporate training institute, at ACTE, training is provided at its corporate facility having state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Trainees at ACTE are provided with unlimited interview calls, untill the time they are placed.
- Add on training modules cover soft skills, communication skills, interview based training etc., to ensure the overall development of the trainees.
- Our trainers pay you individual attention.To improve students' knowledge of complex technical concepts are passed on through simple trainingWe also Provide Internship for fresher’s with certification. Our certificates are recognized worldwide after the course ends
- We accept Master and Visa cards (debit and credit) as well as cash, checks and internet access in payment mode
No 1A, Sai Adhithya Building,
Taramani Link Road, Velachery.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Landmark: Velachery Main Bus Stand & Next to Athipathi Hospital
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No : 31, Alagesan Street,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045
Landmark: (Backside Tambaram Main Bus Stand & Near Railway Station)
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No 5/337, 2nd Floor, Vinayaga Avenue, Oggiyamduraipakkam,
OMR, Near Cognizant & Oggiyamduraipakkam Bus Stop,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097
95661 05791 / 95661 05795
No 100/5, 1st Floor,
Mount poonamalle Trunk Road, Lakshmi Nagar, Porur,
Chennai - 600 116
Landmark: (Next to Saravana Store & Opposite to Porur Water Tank)
91509 10602 / 91509 10603 / 93800 99996
53-K, 1st Floor,
W-Block, 4th Street,
Chennai - 600 040
Landmark: (Opp to: Kandasamy College / Roundana)
90928 55551 / 90927 99991 / 93613 49873
No.136, Habibullah Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
90928 55551 / 93800 99996 / 90927 99991
No.59, Second Street,
Adyar,Chennai - 600 020
91509 10602 / 93833 99991 / 93800 99996
81, Lattice Bridge Road,(Kalki Krishnamoorthy Salai)
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600041
Landmark - Opposite to Jeyanthi Theatre
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No.37, 1st Floor,
No. 51, Thiruvalluvar Salai,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai - 603209
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No. 851, Sathya Dev Avenue Extn Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur, Siruseri
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600130
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
Branch LocationsACTE Branches in Chennai are listed below and most popular locations where students / professionals are in just few Kilometers away from below mentioned locations lining up to get Pega Training with us.
- Pega Training in Besant Nagar
- Pega Training in Tambaram
- Pega Training in Siruseri
- Pega Training in Nandanam
- Pega Training in Velachery
- Pega Training in T.Nagar
- Pega Training in Anna Nagar
- Pega Training in Porur
- Pega Training in Alwarpet
- Pega Training in Thiruvanmiyur
- Pega Training in Triplicane
- Pega Training in OMR
- Pega Training in Tharamani
- Pega Training in Adyar
- Pega Training in Royapettah
- Pega Training in Maraimalai Nagar
- Pega Training in Raja Annamalai Puram
- Pega Training in Palavakkam