Selenium is one of the best open sources, free automation testing tool for functional testing available in the market.Selenium’s course ACTE is highly competent and comprehensive.Selenium is a new generation automation testing tool to automate web based application/Mobile application.Selenium Training in Adyar,Chennai provides young job aspirants, the perfect launch-pad to build a gratifying career in the growing IT sector.Selenium Training ACTE Institute at Adyar, Chennai provide courses for every level of knowledge.With our innovative online learning concept you can also start your best Software Testing course whenever you want and you also benefit from the best price.All the trainees in ACTE, Selenium Training Institute with placement in Adyar, Chennai 100% of the trainees are working as IT professionals in various MNCs.
Selenium Training in adyar
Weekdays Regular (Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 11-Dec-2023 Starts Coming Monday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM (IST)
- 13-Dec-2023 Starts Coming Wednesday ( Monday - Friday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Weekend Regular (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 09-Dec-2023 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Weekend Fast-track (Class 6Hrs - 7Hrs) / Per Session
- 09-Dec-2023 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Selenium Training in adyar
Selenium is one among the simplest open sources, free automation testing tool for functional testing available within the market. With the exponential increase in web-based applications, companies and organizations are harnessing the facility of Selenium Tool to urge these applications tested effectively. Test Automation also has the sting over the speed and lowers the repeatability of tests.
Considering the demand for Selenium professionals within the IT industry, ACTE, Adyar, Chennai has designed a market-centric Selenium course. Selenium’s course at 3RI Technologies is very competent and comprehensive. Our Selenium course is right for fresher students and for people who have experience and knowledge on Manual Testing also . Our Selenium Training Classes help students to understand the newest automation techniques, which play a serious role in their career growth. the simplest way of teaching Selenium is followed by ACTE, Adyar, Chennai; here, our experts first teach you Java Training until you get hands-on practice on Java then will move to Selenium. Join us for the simplest selenium training in Chennai and excel in your career.
Selenium WebDriver works by making calls to the browser & then performing testing or operations on the browser. Different browser drivers used for creating calls to different browsers, like ChromeDriver, IEDriver, GeckoDriver, etc. the decision is formed by writing scripts. Selenium automation testing tool is employed by most of the businesses to their product. a touch about Selenium, Selenium provides a record/playback tool for authoring tests without the necessity to find out a test scripting language (Selenium IDE).
Selenium is an open-source and portable automated software testing tool for testing web applications. it's capabilities to work across different browsers and operating systems. Selenium isn't just one tool but a group of tools that helps testers to automate web-based applications more efficiently. There are four selenium tools, namely Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid.
Before beginning to learn Selenium, you would like to understand that only testing of the online application is feasible with Selenium. In selenium training, you'll learn Selenium IDE, Selenium Installation, working of its components, we offer certification training for Selenium.
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
Key FeaturesACTE Adyar offers Selenium Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Authorized PartnersACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
CurriculamSelenium Course Syllabus
- What is automation testing
- Difference between Manual & Automation lesting.
- When to go for Automation
- Advantages of Automation
- Licensed Automation Tools
- OpenSource Automation Tools
- Overview of Selenium
- Different Selenium Components(Selenium.IDE, WebDriver, Selenium GRID)
- Differences between Selenium and other Tools
- Installation of Java
- Installation Eclipse IDE
- How to create new java project
- How to create a new java class
- Compiling and Running java class
- Analyzing the results of java program
- Introduction to Java programming
- Primitive and Non-Primitive Data types
- Operators in Java
- Wrapper Classes
- lypes of Variable (Local, Instance and Static Variables)
- If else condition
- Nested If Else Condition
- Switch case statement
- Examples for all the above conditions
- While loop
- Do while
- For loop.
- For each loop
- Examples for all the above loops
- What is an Array?
- Type of Arrays
- Working with Single Dimensional and Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Copying Arrays with Clone() and arraycopy()
- What are Packages
- How to create Classes .Objects and Object References
- Working with Constructors
- Using Methods(instance,static)
- Access Modifiers (private, default, protected and public)
- Method arguments call by value and call by reference
- How to write user defined methods
- How to define Interface
- How to implement Interface
- How to define Abstract Class
- Abstract method vs. Concrete method
- Interface vs. Abstract class vs. Concrete Class
- Implements vs. extends
- What is Inheritance and Why to use Inheritance?
- Single Level Inheritance, Multi-Level Inheritance, Multiple Inheritances (Through Interface)
- super keyword
- this keyword
- Composition / Aggregation
- Inheritance (Is a Relationship) vs.composition (Has a Relationship)
- What is polymorphism?
- Compile time Polymorphism
- Method overloading
- Constructor overloading
- Runtime Polymorphism
- Method Overriding
- final keyword
- What are exceptions and errors?
- Checked Exception or Compile time Exception
- Unchecked Exception or Runtime Exception
- How to handle exceptions in the program!
- Using try and catch blocks
- Using of throw
- Using of throws
- Overview of Collections API
- Arrays vs Collections
- List, Set, Map interfaces
- Using ArrayList Class
- Working with elements of a Collection
- Examples for all the above concepts
- How to configure MySQL database
- How to configure with Eclipse
- Connection Interface Commands
- Statement Interface Commands
- ResultSet Interface Commands
- How to execute query
- Understanding Debug
- Using Breakpoints.
- Verify the values during debug
- Using step over, step into
- Features and Limitations of Selenium Webdriver
- Configure Selenium with Eclipse IDE(Adding selenium Libraries)
- Configure Selenium with Chrome,
- Firefox Driver, IE, Safari, Operabrowsers
- WebDriver Interface
- ChromeDriver, FirefoxDriver, InternetExplorer Driver,Edge Driver classes
- Browser Commands
- Navigation Commands
- Handling Cookies
- Object Identification
- findElement and findElements
- Different types of Locators
- How to build dynamic Xpath
- Identifying Objects using Xpath and cssSelectors
- How to use Regular Expressions in Xpath and CssSelectors
- How to configure ChroPath •Html Tags and DOM structure
- Handling TextField and Text Area
- Handling Checkbox’s
- Handling RadioButtons
- Handling Links and Buttons
- WebElement Interface methods
- Handling dropdowns/listboxesi
- Select Class methods
- Working with Dynamic Web Table Elements
- Extracting data from WebTable’s
- Custom methods for WebTable’s
- Select date from calendar
- Handling alerts
- Alert interface methods
- Handling Frames /IFrames
- Handling Nested Frarnes
- How to handle multiple browsers or Tabs
- TargetLocator interface methods
- Mouse Events
- Click, doubleClick, contectClick, dragAndDrop, clickAndHold,release
- Keyboard Events
- How to scroll page
- Capture screenshot
- How to use implicitWait, pageLoad T imeout, setScript Timeout
- How to use ExplicitWait
- How to implement WebDriverWait
- What are different ExpectedConditions and how to use
- How to implement FluentWait
- Headless browsers
- Handling Notifications
- Handling Auto Suggestions
- Highlight objects
- Scroll into view
- How to find broken links
- Different Selenium Exceptions
- Capture screenshot of entire page
- Configure Sikuli with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Sikuli
- Configure Auto It with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Auto IT
- File Upload/Download with Robot
- Configure Apache POI with Eclipse.
- Workbook, Sheet Row ,Cell Interfaces methods
- HSSFWorkbook, HSSFSheet, HSSFRow, HSSFCell methods
- XSSFWorkbook, XSSFSheet, XSSFRow, XSSFCell methods
- How to read data from Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- How to write data to Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- Configure TestNG with Eclipse
- TestNG Annotations
- Integrate Selenium Scripts with TestNG
- Create TestNG.xml file
- Assert methods
- Hard Assert vs. Soft Assert
- Cross browser testing
- How to use DataProvider
- Reporting Results
- Sequential Execution vs. Parallel Execution
- How to create batch file
- Extended Reports
- What is maven
- Installing Maven in Local Machine
- Creating Maven project in Eclipse
- Understanding of POM .xml
- Maven Integration with TestNG
- Maven Lifecycle
- Executing Scripts Using Maven build tool
- Advantages Maven Build Tool
- Overview of Jenkins
- Installing Jenkins
- Configure Maven project in Jenkins
- Configure Non Maven project in lenkins
- Creating Jobs in Jenkins
- Scheduling lobs for timely Execution
- Integration with Selenium Scripts and Running Scripts
- Configure Email notification in Jenkins
- Overview of Selenium Grid
- Remote WebDriver and Desired Capabilities class
- Configuring Hub
- Configuring Node
- Running scripts on Remote system
- Run Selenium scripts in parallel on Remote system
- How to create GitHub Account.
- Configure Git and GitHub with Eclipse
- Git & GitHub Commands
- Integrate with Framework
- Overview of BDD and Cucumber
- How to install and setup Cucumber with Eclipse
- Overview of Gherkin keywords
- How to create Feature file
- How to generate Step Definition file
- How to integrate Cucumber with Selenium WebDriver.
- JUnit Test Runner Class
- Data Driven esting in Cucumber.
- Configure Cucumber with Maven and Jenkins
- How generate Reports in Cucumber
- Download and Install Katalon Studio
- Configuring Katalon Studio for Web Applications
- How to create TestCase and TestSuite
- How to create Object Repository
- Create Automation Script using Record and Playback, Manual Mode, Script Mode
- How to integrate with other environments
- Introduction to Mobile Automation &Appium
- Installation of Android SDK on Windows OS
- Installation of Appium on Windows OS
- Configure Appium Client libraries
- Configuration of Environment variables
- How to use UIAutomator Viewer
- How to use Appium Inspector
- Different types of Locators
- Mobile Web App Automation
- Native App Automation
- Hybrid App Automation
- Configuring & executing scripts on Emulator and Real Device
PlacementACTE Adyar offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS; IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Selenium training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Selenium Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
ReviewsOur ACTE Chennai Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of ACTE & Video Reviews.
Rajavel1 day agoSo Far it has been a good Training Video and kudo's to the instructor. Anyone with no knowledge on Selenium can use this as their starting point for Web Based Automation world.
Arjun3 days agoIts amazing courseware.. I thoroughly enjoyed contents and refer in my group to go through the course to learn from nothing to lots...ACTE team Thanks alot @ Velachery.
Veerabagu3 days agoThe way of teaching is really excellent any one can understand easily event the person who are not from the coding background,I have learnt how to do code optimization and new updates tool.
Rajesh4 days agoBest course of Selenium that covered so many topics related to testing and test management. Keep it up the good work Rahul sir.
Aathi5 days agoGood explanation and useful information for driving a good test framework in ACTE. To continue developing automation test technology, you can create another course in term of screenplay pattern which is also applied to automation now a days.
Vishwa1 day agoIndepth explanation.Finding it useful. I see this course to be one stop solution to selenium, appium, frameworks,DB testing .No other course provides this sort of patient explanation. Would like to appreciate the instructor's passion towards teaching the concepts under 1 course. Reason for saying so is, many commercial people would split this course length into 5 to 6 parts and make money.
Robert3 days agoThis is the only course you are going to need to get started with Selenium automation with Java. It is thorough and extensively covers not only automation but the other vital aspects to be a complete automation tester, including Frameworks, CI/CD and APIs.
Priya3 days agoJust beyond my expectation. An amazing course with in depth explanation. Whether you are a beginner or experienced in Automation just blindly go with this course in ACTE @Tambaram.
Divya4 days agoThe best part of this course i found that the instructor "Rohith" is very active. When you get stuck, don't worry just put your query and it will be solved with the most genuine solution within 12 hours , which means a lot............ :)
Aakash5 days agoTopics are very well explained.And i could feel the expertise level that Rahul has achieved in Selenium automation work. Really appreciate Tambaram ACTE.
anitha1 day agoPerfect and very detailed overview for Beginners like me to get an Overall idea about Selenium Automation and Software
Deva3 days ago Really dedicated Teaching from ACTE trainers at Omr!! very clearly anyone can understand the concepts even though you are beginner .
Sunaina3 days agoClear approach and neatly explained in each and every video.
Ruba4 days agoVery helpful for beginners like me.Checking x-path in console makes coding easy.Great work and keep going ACTE in Omr.
Vikram5 days agoI'm a manual tester with minimal knowledge of Selenium, so had obvious concerns that this course might be too complicated for a beginner. I'm currently about 70% through the software testing part of the course and I find it brilliantly explained in great detail (exactly what I needed). I'm looking forward to getting to the webdriver content. Highly recommended course for manual testers looking to get into automation.
Vishali1 day agoAnna Nagar ACTE gives a lot of useful information that is very well presented! And a great instructor who is always ready to help and answer all the questions!
Ramsharath1 day agoFirst Lecture created the last impression of learning Selenium in an organized way.. Feeling so good.A lot of useful information that is very well presented! And a great instructor who is always ready to help and answer all the questions in Selenium!
Naveen2 days agoI really liked the way Mr. Rahul Arora explains Selenium. The course is very well planned and neatly explained. It is just perfect for those who have no idea what selenium is the part of software testing. He seems really experienced and hence explains Selenium (in this course) from base level. Just loved the course.
Venkat3 days agoSo Far it has been a good Training Video and kudo's to the instructor. Anyone with no knowledge on Selenium can use this as their starting point for Web Based Automation world.
Vishnu5 days agoThe way of teaching is really excellent in ACTE Anna Nagar any one can understand easily event the person who are not from the coding background,I have learnt how to do code optimization and new updates tool.
Vinay1 day agoGood explanation and useful information for driving a good test framework.To continue developing automation test technology, you can create another course in term of screenplay pattern which is also applied to automation nowadays.
Omar3 days agoThis is the only course you are going to need to get started with Selenium automation with software. It is thorough and extensively covers not only automation but the other vital aspects to be a complete automation tester, including Frameworks, CI/CD and APIs.
Sharath3 days agoThe best part of this course i found that the instructor "Rahul" is very active. When you get stuck, don't worry just put your query and it will be solved with the most genuine solution within 12 hours , which means a lot............ :)
Suriya4 days agoPerfect and very detailed overview for Beginners like me to get an Overall idea about Selenium Automation and software testing.Thanks ACTE in Porur.
Seetha5 days agoThey spend time with students and help them in solving queries until it get solved completely, which is usually not done at other institutes. The experience of the teacher is best part of the institute @ACTE
Frequently Asked Questions
- ACTE basically offers the Classroom training and online instructor-led training. Apart from that, we also provide corporate training for enterprises. We believe in practical learning. Our training mode is majorly practical and has proven to benefit our candidates. We help our candidates by assisting them to work on real time projects that would aid them improve their skill sets and would enhance their ability not just from an exam perspective but also from a working point of view.
- Career progression opportunities for individuals who become Selenium developers are excellent. Keep in mind that the role of a developer covers more than just coding — development is an integral part of each stage of the engineering process so there are excellent opportunities to learn on the job.
- The scope for Selenium engineers is extremely wide as they perform assignments from planning UIs to testing dynamic applications. Because of the wide scope of Selenium, engineers who work in Struts need to team up with different experts, for example, website specialists and programming engineers.
- ACTE has designed a comprehensive Full Stack Selenium Developer track. Through this program, learners who complete it will gain access to guaranteed full-time job offers with hiring partner companies through collaboration with Hirist.com.
- The course curriculum and subsequent assessment have been designed by industry experts for a set of target audiences. The core purpose of this training is to enable candidates to learn the concepts of Full Stack Selenium Development and gain the skill set to advance an existing career or kick start a new endeavor.
- Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training.
- we assure you a full-time job with a minimum ?5 LPA CTC. To ensure that you achieve this goal, we will provide you with:
- Soft Skills and Interview Preparation Sessions.
- Mock Interviews.
- Profile Enhancement.
- Interview Preparation.
- Onboarding on the HIRIST portal with spot light.
- Pro-membership on Hirist.com for 6 months.
- Access to Job Fairs.
- Mentoring session with an industry expert.
- Yes We Provide Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Add value to your profile with our Industry-Endorsed Certification.
- The course completion certificate from SLA has been a channel for our students who are placed in top companies such as.
- All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty for data science online training.
- You will receive ACTE globally recognized course completion certification Along with National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore.
- You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- ONLINE TRAINING
- Instructor-led online training with continuous remote assistance with the real-time project practices.
- One-on-one live practice to the required students with the assurance of successful course completion.
- Our Learning Management System includes MCQs, live lectures, and Placement preparations.
- Obtain the enterprise-ready skills even as fast-track mode at SLA on the top trending IT Courses in Adyar, Chennai.
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- Interactive learning experiences to ensure individual attention with complete hands-on exposure.
- Smart Classroom equipped with updated software to offer job-ready skills to perform well in the industries.
- Extensive learning support Packed with 25+ case studies and 5+ real-time projects guidance.
- Get ahead with industry-approved certification training in our Best Data Science Training Institute in Adyar, Chennai
- CORPORATE TRAINING
- Customized end-to-end technology training without affecting your actual works.
- Flexible class timing and personalized curriculum to meet exact corporate expectations.
- Improve your team’s talent to enhance the organization’s business value and revenue.
- Not just a regular classroom but a perfect blend of theory and practicals for all Courses.
- ACTE is offering the 24/7 query resolution and you can raise your doubts with the dedicated support team anytime. You can also avail the email support for all your queries. One-to-one sessions with the trainers is also available for doubt clarification. Another benefit of ACTE is you can ask for support even after completion of the training. We also do not put a limit for students to raise doubt when it comes to query resolution and doubt clearance.
- In fact, you can directly start learning Selenium without any prior knowledge of programming language.
- But, the syntax in Selenium is similar to the syntax of the C programming language, therefore, Knowing C language helps to get hold of Selenium quickly.
- Having introduced to object-oriented principles before starting Selenium, also helps in the understanding of the language so, having an idea on object-oriented languages such as C++ also helps.
- In short, if you know C or C++ it will be a little bit easier to cope with Selenium technology.
- The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
- Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Regular Batch (Morning, Afternoon & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
- Online Training (Flexible timing)
- Seats Available : One to One (or) 3 (maximum)
- Selenium is popular
- Pay matters
- Selenium programmers are employable
- Selenium is everywhere
- Selenium is used in real world applications
- You can contact our support number at 93833 99991 / Directly can do by ACTE.in's E-commerce payment system Login or directly walk-in to one of the ACTE branches in India.
Trainers ProfileSelenium Trainers are
- Our Selenium Training in Adyar, Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Selenium domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Selenium training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Selenium Training in Adyar, Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
- We are a unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS & National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore.
- selenium Training in Adyar, Chennai is designed according to the current IT industry
- We offer the best selenium Training in Adyar, Chennai, covering all course modules during selenium Classes. In addition, students take selenium Courses in Adyar, Chennai through job assistance
- The selenium Training in Adyar, Chennai is scheduled on weekdays, weekends and online Training . In addition, students can choose a customized schedule according to requirements
- ACTE has got a collaboration 500+ MNCs and MLCs from the industry, that helps the trainees during their placement.
- Our team of instructors are industry experts with more than ten years of training experience.
- Mentors train selenium Training in Adyar, Chennai not only to assist students in implementing live projects, but also to hold a preparatory session for the interview along with community outreach.
- The ultra-modern I.T laboratory is equipped with the latest infrastructure. Our laboratory is open 365 days a year. Students, at their discretion, may use the lab to complete projects and practice technical tasks
- Our classrooms are equipped with a state-of-the-art I.T infrastructure, such as projectors, racks, Wi-Fi
- We offer our students a room with a glass door and a discussion area (conference room) to enhance their learning and learning skills
- We also organize valuable seminars on personal development and presentation skills
- Our educational material includes ACTE’s student portal access to get the updated course materials, books and copies of didactic material in the form of PDF files, sample documents, Training videos, technical interviews and projects.
- Students attending the selenium Training in Adyar, Chennai may also be located near hostels for their convenience
- We help students, at no cost, study, teaching materials, copies of PDF files, video training, sample questions for appropriate certification and interview questions, and lab guides that are available on our site for quick access and also life time access of student portal for course materials in all format
- Practical oriented domain specifically training is provided, to suit the needs of the industry Being a corporate training institute, at ACTE, training is provided at its corporate facility having state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Trainees at ACTE are provided with unlimited interview calls, untill the time they are placed.
- Add on training modules cover soft skills, communication skills, interview based training etc., to ensure the overall development of the trainees.
- Our trainers pay you individual attention.To improve students' knowledge of complex technical concepts are passed on through simple trainingWe also Provide Internship for fresher’s with certification. Our certificates are recognized worldwide after the course ends
- We accept Master and Visa cards (debit and credit) as well as cash, checks and internet access in payment mode
No 1A, Sai Adhithya Building,
Taramani Link Road, Velachery.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Landmark: Velachery Main Bus Stand & Next to Athipathi Hospital
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No : 31, Alagesan Street,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045
Landmark: (Backside Tambaram Main Bus Stand & Near Railway Station)
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No 5/337, 2nd Floor, Vinayaga Avenue, Oggiyamduraipakkam,
OMR, Near Cognizant & Oggiyamduraipakkam Bus Stop,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097
95661 05791 / 95661 05795
No 100/5, 1st Floor,
Mount poonamalle Trunk Road, Lakshmi Nagar, Porur,
Chennai - 600 116
Landmark: (Next to Saravana Store & Opposite to Porur Water Tank)
91509 10602 / 91509 10603 / 93800 99996
53-K, 1st Floor,
W-Block, 4th Street,
Chennai - 600 040
Landmark: (Opp to: Kandasamy College / Roundana)
90928 55551 / 90927 99991 / 93613 49873
No.136, Habibullah Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
90928 55551 / 93800 99996 / 90927 99991
No.59, Second Street,
Adyar,Chennai - 600 020
91509 10602 / 93833 99991 / 93800 99996
81, Lattice Bridge Road,(Kalki Krishnamoorthy Salai)
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600041
Landmark - Opposite to Jeyanthi Theatre
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No.37, 1st Floor,
No. 51, Thiruvalluvar Salai,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai - 603209
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No. 851, Sathya Dev Avenue Extn Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur, Siruseri
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600130
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
Branch LocationsACTE Branches in Chennai are listed below and most popular locations where students / professionals are in just few Kilometers away from below mentioned locations lining up to get Selenium Training with us.
- Selenium Training in Besant Nagar
- Selenium Training in Tambaram
- Selenium Training in Siruseri
- Selenium Training in Nandanam
- Selenium Training in Velachery
- Selenium Training in T.Nagar
- Selenium Training in Anna Nagar
- Selenium Training in Porur
- Selenium Training in Alwarpet
- Selenium Training in Thiruvanmiyur
- Selenium Training in Triplicane
- Selenium Training in OMR
- Selenium Training in Tharamani
- Selenium Training in Adyar
- Selenium Training in Royapettah
- Selenium Training in Maraimalai Nagar
- Selenium Training in Raja Annamalai Puram
- Selenium Training in Palavakkam