ACTE is known in Anna nagar, Chennai to provide the Best Oracle Developer Training Oracle SQL Developer may be a free, integrated development setting that simplifies the event and management of Oracle information in each ancient and Cloud deployments. SQL Developer offers complete end-to-end development of your PL/SQL applications, a worksheet for running queries and scripts, a DBA console for managing the information, a reports interface, a whole information modeling answer, and a migration platform for moving your third party databases to Oracle.Oracle offers a whole and integrated set of application development and business intelligence tools that supports any development approach, any technology platform, and any package.
Oracle Developer Training in annanagar
Weekdays Regular (Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 25- Sep- 2023 Starts Coming Monday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM (IST)
- 27- Sep- 2023 Starts Coming Wednesday ( Monday - Friday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Weekend Regular (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 23- Sep- 2023 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Weekend Fast-track (Class 6Hrs - 7Hrs) / Per Session
- 23- Sep- 2023 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Oracle Developer Training in annanagar
Tractability of the info that drives the answer.From Java, to SQL, and every one the foremost in style frameworks, Our Oracle Developer Course at Anna nagar, Chennai Developers square measure these tools to create refined applications that deliver larger usability, visibility and victimisation languages and platforms that square measure driving fashionable cloud applications and design, use this index to quickly.
A free graphical computer program, Oracle SQL Developer permits information users and directors to try to to their information tasks in fewer clicks and keystrokes. We at ACTE provide Oracle Cloud Training Course Anna nagar, Chennai A productivity tool, SQL Developer's main objective is to assist the top user save time and maximize the come back on investment within the Oracle information technology stack.Expand your content and validate your skills to attractiveness to potential employers.
Improve your potential earning power to command the next regular payment.Learn to perform complicated, active activities through science lab, study and follow sessions.Access a secure digital badge you'll raise your social media profiles.Gain exposure to a good type of vital options, functions and tasks to use on the task.It is still not too late and you can get started with an IoT course today and switch to a better and lucrative career by the year end in Oracle developer Training Institution with Placement at Anna nagar, Chennai
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
Key FeaturesACTE Anna nagar offers Oracle Developer Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Authorized PartnersACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
CurriculamOracle Developer Course Syllabus at Anna nagar , Chennai
- Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECTStatement
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Execute a basic SELECT statement
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Limit the rows that are retrieved by a query
- Sort the rows that are retrieved by a query
- Use ampersand substitution to restrict and sort output at runtime
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Describe various types of functions available in SQL
- Use character, number, and date functions in SELECT statements
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describe various types of conversion functions that are available in SQL
- Use the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Apply conditional expressions in a SELECT statement
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Identify the available group functions
- Describe the use of group functions
- Group data by using the GROUP BY clause
- Include or exclude grouped rows by using the HAVING clause
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table using equijoins and nonequijoins
- Join a table to itself by using a self-join
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Generate a Cartesian product of all rows from two or more tables
- Introduction to PL/SQL
- Explain the need for PL/SQL
- Explain the benefits of PL/SQL
- Identify the different types of PL/SQL blocks
- Output messages in PL/SQL
- Declaring PL/SQL Variables
- Recognize valid and invalid identifiers
- List the uses of variables, declare and initialize variables, use bind variables
- List and describe various data types using the %TYPE attribute
- Writing Executable Statements
- Identify lexical units in a PL/SQL block
- Use built-in SQL functions in PL/SQL and sequences in PL/SQL expressions
- Write nested blocks and qualify variables with labels
- Write readable code with appropriate indentation
- Interacting with the Oracle Database Server
- Create PL/SQL executable blocks using DML and transaction control statements
- Make use of the INTO clause to hold the values returned by a SQL statement
- Writing Control Structures
- Identify the uses and types of control structures(IF, CASE statements and expressions)
- Construct and identify loop statements
- Working with Composite Data Types
- Create user-defined PL/SQL records
- Create a record with the %ROWTYPE attribute
- Create an INDEX BY table and INDEX BY table of records
- Describe the differences among records, tables,and tables of records
- Using Explicit Cursors
- Distinguish between usage of implicit andexplicit cursors
- Declare and control explicit cursors, use simpleloops and cursor FOR loops to fetch data
- Declare and use cursors with parameters CETPA INFOTECH PVT. LTD.CURRICULUM OF ORACLE DEVELOPER
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Define subqueries
- Describe the types of problems that the subqueries can solve
- List the types of subqueries Write single-row and multiple-row subqueries
- Using the Set Operators
- Describe set operators
- Use a set operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
- Manipulating Data
- Describe each data manipulation language (DML) statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Update rows in a table
- Delete rows from a table
- Control transactions
- Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types that are available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Explain how constraints are created at the time of table creation
- Describe how schema objects work
- Creating Other Schema Objects
- Create simple and complex views
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Create private and public synonyms
- Creating Packages
- Identify the benefits and the components of packages
- Work with packages (create package specification and body, invoke package subprograms, remove a package and display package information)
- Working with Packages
- Overload package subprograms
- Using the BULK COLLECT and FORALL statements
- Use of NOCOPY
- Lock rows with the FOR UPDATE clause and reference the current row with the WHERE CURRENT OF clause
- Handling Exceptions
- Define PL/SQL exceptions
- Recognize unhandled exceptions
- Handle different types of exceptions (predefined exceptions, non-predefined exceptions and user-defined exceptions)
- Creating Procedures
- Create a simple procedure and invoke it from an anonymous block
- Work with procedures
- Handle exceptions in procedures, remove a procedure, and display a procedure's information
- Creating Functions
- Differentiate between a procedure and a function
- Describe the uses of functions
- Work with functions (create, invoke and remove functions)
- Transaction Processing
- Writing Flexible Code
- Sharing Objects and Code
- Introducing Multiple Form Applications
- Creating a Menu Module
- Managing Menu Modules
- Building Multiple Form Applications
- Working with Record Groups
- Using Database Objects in Forms Applications
- Using Dynamic SQL
- Creating Triggers
- Describe different types of triggers and their uses
- Create database triggers
- Manage triggers
- Creating DML, DDL, and Event Database Triggers
- Create triggers on DDL statements
- Create triggers on system events
- Hide PL/SQL source code using Wrap utility
- Introduction to Oracle Forms
- Developer and Oracle Forms Services
- Running a Forms Developer Application
- Working in the Forms Developer Environment
- Creating a Basic Form Module
- Working with Data Blocks and Frames
- Working with Text Items
- Creating LOVs and Editors
- Creating Additional Input Items
- Creating Non-input Items
- Creating Windows and Content Canvases
- Working with Other Canvas Types
- Introduction to Triggers
- Producing Triggers
- Debugging Triggers
- Adding Functionality to Items
- Run Time Messages and Alerts
- Query Triggers Validation
- Introduction To Reports
- Types Of Reports
- Working With Reports
- Using Different report builder components
- Creating Report Through Wizard
- Modifying Report Through Wizard
- Creating Report Manually
- Report With Simple Data Model
- Data Model Groups
- Place Holder
- Using Summary columns at Group and Report Level
- Formula Columns
- Adding Page Numbers And Logo
- Conditional Formatting
- Layout Objects
- Building A Matrix Layout / Crosstab Report
- Report With Simple Parameter Form
- Bind Parameters
- Lexical Parameter
- Report Triggers And Their Sequence
- Format Trigger
PlacementACTE Anna nagar offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS; IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Oracle Developer training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Oracle Developer Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
ReviewsOur ACTE Chennai Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of ACTE & Video Reviews.
Priya1 day agoThank you very much for your great support in ACTE trainers in Velachery.The way of teaching is very good, he explains all the topics by giving real time examples and give real time logic to work in the tool.Most importantly very flexible with the session timings.
Priyanka2 days agoI'm 100% satisfied with the theoretical and practical classes. The trainers explained each and every bit of details; like how Oracle Developer process a job/transformations. I'll recommend ACTE institute, if someone like to learn Oracle Developer . I have attended both online and offline class.
Mohan2 days ago To be frank, the teaching from trainers was too good as he made complex things very easy to understand in a simpler manner and also the assignment which was given and also made to be executed in the class, is more than enough to learn Oracle Developer in 1 month. I would be glad to refer anyone for ACTE Velachery.
haritha4 days agoHi...ACTE is one of best institution to learn Oracle Developer.we can get more knowledge and teaching quality is very good..trainers are well experienced and classes are very interactive and they explain with real time examples...
Praveen5 days ago Before joining the course,i was literally confused whether or not to go for this course, as i am from non-IT background. To overcome my confusion, i contacted Cheran Sir. He gave me some overview about how the course will go about. He built confidence in me and lit that spark of hope in my mind. Now, i'm pretty satisfied with the Oracle Developer course in ACTE Velachery.
Lokesh1 day agoBefore joining the ACTE institute.I had read many good reviews about this institute. Now, i would say that it's worth writing one. Happy vibes..!
Roshini3 days ago"I had visited few institute and spoken to many institutes before I joined ACTE technologies @ Tambaram. I must say I was not disappointed with my decision. The trainers were very committed towards conducting classes on time and made sure that students understood the subject. Trainers were prepared to take backup classes for people who could not make it to the regular class hours.Most importantly they were not in a hurry to finish batches .
sanjay3 days agoExcellent teaching skills, good faculties, Cheran Sir way of teaching is awesome and easy to understand the concepts,real time examples are more relevant, location of institution is good.This is the right place to learn Oracle Developer BI in ACTE Tambaram.
Sakthivel4 days agoThank you so much ACTE @ Tambaram branch for data testing classes. I have awesome experience with you. I got a placement though your institution. Your course also helped me alot in freelancing work. Now i am thinking to join another course of Oracle Developer BI thought ACTE.
Vaani5 days agoThe concepts are explained with a lot of clarity,Plenty of notes are provided for each and every topic in a manner that is easy to understand. The trainers are very knowledgeable and approachable. I am currently going through the Oracle Developer course and I highly recommend in this ACTE institute
deena1 day agoIt's one of the best institution for freshers and one who wanted to improve their technical skills...very good teaching faculty and friendly environment ACTE @ omr
Sangeetha2 days agoIt's my personal opinion to go for it because me and 4 other friends of mine got placed in 2 different MNC's. This company really provide good opportunity for the freshers. Its a really great place for the job opportunity. You can trust on this institute of ACTE.
mani2 days agoThank you so much ACTE Omr branch for Oracle Developer classes. I have awesome experience with you. I got a placement though your institution. Your course also helped me alot in freelancing work. Now i am thinking to join another course of Oracle Developer thought ACTE.
Preetha2 days agoVery good ACTE institute to improve your skills. Topics are covered in detail with thorough insights on minute details. Each doubts are cleared
Kamal5 days agoMy Oracle Developer classes at ACTE Omr. Instructor are very good. Excellent Training pattern and the real time scenarios explained here are directly in line with the questions asked in interview. They are providing 100% placement on Oracle Developer. Overall I had good experience
Ragavi1 day agoACTE is best institute for learning Oracle Developer. Chetan sir is teaching superbly. He is very helpful and clears each and every doubts. This institute also provides good placement in top MNC’s
devi1 day agoGood place to learn Oracle Developer.Easily accessible.Faculties are well experienced in the subject, are professionals and friendly. Compared to other coaching centres fees is also low in ACTE @ Anna nagar
Maha3 days agoIt was an amazing experience. I learnt so much in such a short time. The chetan sir and the rest of the staff were friendly and helpful at all times. I am glad I took the decision to do the Oracle Developer course in ACTE Anna nagar
Shiva3 days agoExcellent teaching skills, good faculties, Chetan Sir way of teaching is awesome and easy to understand the concepts, real time examples are more relevant, location of institution is good. This is the right place to learn Oracle Developer in ACTE.
lakshmi5 days agoThis ACTE institude @ Anna nagar was an amazing experience and prasad sir is really good in explaining each topic briefly.What i really like about this training, is an end to end exposure for whole process in step-wise manner. Plus clear notes with recorded session really make it lot easier for any student to go back and refer the topic of Oracle Developer.
raj1 day agoI had such a great experience in ACTE institute Porur it's not just one side teaching there's a lot of two way interaction and I got a learn so much with real time scenarios. The teachers here are so friendly we can get to attend classes very flexibly
Senthil kumar2 days agoThe Oracle Developer concepts are explained with a lot of clarity, Plenty of notes are provided for each and every topic in a manner that is easy to understand. The trainers are very knowledgeable and approachable. I am currently going through the Oracle Developer course and I highly recommend in this ACTE institute
kumar3 days agoI had joined ACTE @ porur 3 months back for Oracle Developer, Prasad sir teaches really well, he makes the session really interactive and he explains topics with real time scenarios which helps us to understand each transformation in detail and the implementation becomes simpler. He has in-depth knowledge of the subject.
Sanjana3 days ago ACTE is best institute for learning Oracle Developer . Chetan sir is teaching superbly. He is very helpful and clears each and every doubts. This institute also provides good placement in top MNC’s..
Nikitha5 days agoThe ACTE teaching Oracle Developer is not only focused on theoretical knowledge but also about practical applications with real time examples,which is the best part!! Each and every concept is demonstrated in class practically and they also provide us few very important interview questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ACTE basically offers the Classroom training and online instructor-led training. Apart from that, we also provide corporate training for enterprises. We believe in practical learning. Our training mode is majorly practical and has proven to benefit our candidates. We help our candidates by assisting them to work on real time projects that would aid them improve their skill sets and would enhance their ability not just from an exam perspective but also from a working point of view.
- We provide our candidates with real time projects that are utilized by many Multi National organizations at the present. These projects will increase the candidates' knowledge on the subject, such that after the completion of the course the candidate would possess knowledge equivalent to that of a professional in that field with an experience of over 1 year.
- Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Regular Batch (Morning, Afternoon & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
- Online Training (Flexible timing)
- Seats Available : One to One (or) 3 (maximum)
Trainers ProfileOracle Developer Trainers are
- Our Oracle Developer Training in Anna nagar, Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Oracle Developer domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Oracle Developer training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Oracle Developer Training in Anna nagar, Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
- We are a unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS & National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore.
- Oracle Developer Training in Anna nagar, Chennai is designed according to the current IT industry
- We offer the best Oracle Developer Training in Anna nagar, Chennai, covering all course modules during Oracle Developer Classes. In addition, students take Oracle Developer Courses in Anna nagar, Chennai through job assistance
- The Oracle Developer Training in Anna nagar, Chennai is scheduled on weekdays, weekends and online Training . In addition, students can choose a customized schedule according to requirements
- ACTE has got a collaboration 500+ MNCs and MLCs from the industry, that helps the trainees during their placement.
- Our team of instructors are industry experts with more than ten years of training experience.
- Mentors train Oracle Developer Training in Anna nagar, Chennai not only to assist students in implementing live projects, but also to hold a preparatory session for the interview along with community outreach.
- The ultra-modern I.T laboratory is equipped with the latest infrastructure. Our laboratory is open 365 days a year. Students, at their discretion, may use the lab to complete projects and practice technical tasks
- Our classrooms are equipped with a state-of-the-art I.T infrastructure, such as projectors, racks, Wi-Fi
- We offer our students a room with a glass door and a discussion area (conference room) to enhance their learning and learning skills
- We also organize valuable seminars on personal development and presentation skills
- Our educational material includes ACTE’s student portal access to get the updated course materials, books and copies of didactic material in the form of PDF files, sample documents, Training videos, technical interviews and projects.
- Students attending the Oracle Developer Training in Anna nagar, Chennai may also be located near hostels for their convenience
- We help students, at no cost, study, teaching materials, copies of PDF files, video training, sample questions for appropriate certification and interview questions, and lab guides that are available on our site for quick access and also life time access of student portal for course materials in all format
- Practical oriented domain specifically training is provided, to suit the needs of the industry Being a corporate training institute, at ACTE, training is provided at its corporate facility having state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Trainees at ACTE are provided with unlimited interview calls, untill the time they are placed.
- Add on training modules cover soft skills, communication skills, interview based training etc., to ensure the overall development of the trainees.
- Our trainers pay you individual attention.To improve students' knowledge of complex technical concepts are passed on through simple trainingWe also Provide Internship for fresher’s with certification. Our certificates are recognized worldwide after the course ends
- We accept Master and Visa cards (debit and credit) as well as cash, checks and internet access in payment mode
No 1A, Sai Adhithya Building,
Taramani Link Road, Velachery.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Landmark: Velachery Main Bus Stand & Next to Athipathi Hospital
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No : 31, Alagesan Street,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045
Landmark: (Backside Tambaram Main Bus Stand & Near Railway Station)
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No 5/337, 2nd Floor, Vinayaga Avenue, Oggiyamduraipakkam,
OMR, Near Cognizant & Oggiyamduraipakkam Bus Stop,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097
95661 05791 / 95661 05795
No 100/5, 1st Floor,
Mount poonamalle Trunk Road, Lakshmi Nagar, Porur,
Chennai - 600 116
Landmark: (Next to Saravana Store & Opposite to Porur Water Tank)
91509 10602 / 91509 10603 / 93800 99996
53-K, 1st Floor,
W-Block, 4th Street,
Chennai - 600 040
Landmark: (Opp to: Kandasamy College / Roundana)
90928 55551 / 90927 99991 / 93613 49873
No.136, Habibullah Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
90928 55551 / 93800 99996 / 90927 99991
No.59, Second Street,
Adyar,Chennai - 600 020
91509 10602 / 93833 99991 / 93800 99996
81, Lattice Bridge Road,(Kalki Krishnamoorthy Salai)
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600041
Landmark - Opposite to Jeyanthi Theatre
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No.37, 1st Floor,
No. 51, Thiruvalluvar Salai,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai - 603209
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No. 851, Sathya Dev Avenue Extn Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur, Siruseri
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600130
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
Branch LocationsACTE Branches in Chennai are listed below and most popular locations where students / professionals are in just few Kilometers away from below mentioned locations lining up to get Oracle Developer Training with us.
- Oracle Developer Training in Anna Nagar
- Oracle Developer Training in Nungambakkam
- Oracle Developer Training in T.Nagar
- Oracle Developer Training in Thiruvanmiyur
- Oracle Developer Training in Maraimalai Nagar
- Oracle Developer Training in Velachery
- Oracle Developer Training in Maduravoyal
- Oracle Developer Training in OMR
- Oracle Developer Training in Tambaram
- Oracle Developer Training in Padi
- Oracle Developer Training in Porur
- Oracle Developer Training in Ambattur
- Oracle Developer Training in Adyar
- Oracle Developer Training in Purasaiwakkam
- Oracle Developer Training in Ayanavaram
- Oracle Developer Training in Siruseri
- Oracle Developer Training in Avadi
- Oracle Developer Training in Villivakkam