ACTE offers DevOps Master Program Training in Tnagar, Chennai is delivered by highly qualified trainers with extensive experience in DevOps techniques. This DevOps Master Certification is one of the most industry-recognized Agile project management certifications for professionals all over the world. This DevOps Master Certification Course is ideal for individuals and enterprises that are looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of the globally-recognized DevOps principles, knowledge, and practical skills. DevOps Master Program Training at Tnagar, Chennai.The DevOps Master certification course is an advanced-level training that teaches principles, knowledge and practical skills. DevOps Master Program Training Institute with Placement in Tnagar, Chennai.
DevOps Master Program Training in tnager
Weekdays Regular (Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 02- Oct- 2023 Starts Coming Monday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM
- 04- Oct- 2023 Starts Coming Wednesday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM
Weekend Regular (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 07- Oct- 2023 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM
Weekend Fast-track (Class 6Hrs - 7Hrs) / Per Session
- 07- Oct- 2023 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM
DevOps Master Program Training in tnager
DevOps helps to increase perspectives from both engineering and business angles. DevOps Master ProgramTraining courses at Tnagar , Chennai. Linux Fundamentals And Scripting , Knowledge On Various DevOps Tools And Technologies , Continuous Integration And Continuous Delivery , Infrastructure as Code (IAC) , DevOps Key Concepts , Soft Skills . These are technical benefits of Devops : Continuous software delivery, Less complexity to manage .
DevOps jobs are big paid and in great demand, so start on your path today. We do offers for Devops Training course at Tnagar , Chennai. In pan india we have 25 Branches specially in Chennai ACTE institute have 7 Branches. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with real time examples. We provide 200+ technologies with a modern syllabus. ACTE institute at Tnagar with the MNC's people as a Trainer, for Fastrack Devops Master Program training and after completion of the course providing 100 % placement.
Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with real time examples. We have 24x7 live support to assist our candidates with their needs, To facilitate maximum understanding We have limited admission per batch . Pre-requisites to Learn Quality DevOps Master Program Training in Chennai No Prerequisite , Anyone Can Learn .
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
Key FeaturesACTE Tnagar offers DevOps Master Program Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Authorized PartnersACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
- Module 1: Linux Fundamentals
- Overview of all basic commands
- Vim editor modes
- Filesystem hierarchy – Basic topics
- File and directories creation
- Filter commands (head,tail,more,less)
- Creating users and groups
- Important files related
- Modifying,deleting users and group
- Linux permissions
- Basic permissions overview
- Software management
- Yellowdog update modifier(yum)
- Yum commands
- Different runlevels
- Services and daemons
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
- Describe the features of AWS
- The features of AWS marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in AWS
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in AWS and onboarding
- Introduction AWS management console
- Protect your AWS by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- AWS User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in AWS
- Introduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
- Describe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
- Introduction to Loadbalancer (ELB)
- Different types of Loadbalancer in AWS
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Describing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain name
- Understanding routing policies
- Describing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Different Components in VPC
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Adding data manually
- Learn about strong and eventual consistency
- Calculating Read write consistency
- Configuring alarms
- Knowledge on Cloud watch – A monitoring service
- Create and Configuring Monitoring services
- How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- SQS & SES
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- What is Cloud Computing
- How Cloud Computing are helpful
- Cloud's role in DevOps orchestration
- What is AWS
- Use cases in AWS
- Companies using AWS and Market tends
- Different Services offered in AWS
- Use case: - Highly available fault tolerant systems
- Understanding availability zone
- Creating your own account in AWS
- Creating a VPC
- network gets way
- Running your own EC2 instance
- Connecting in EC2 and installing https in EC2
- Over viewS3
- SNS. Cloud watch
- Understanding the Serverless (Lambda)
- What is the market trend of DevOps
- Which back ground people can switch to DevOps
- Some typical tool stack for DevOps Jobs
- How to get maximum from the course
- Client-Server and Distributed Version control system
- Advantages of Git over SVN
- Git User trends
- Different Git tools (Git Desktop. Kraken)
- Git Installation and Configuration
- Setting up Git Bash and Git UI
- Creating first repository: Local
- Git commands: add
- Branch why what? Understanding Master
- Creating a Branch
- Merging a Branch
- Resolving Merge conflicts
- checking the difference
- Understanding the tags: Modifying
- deleting and discarding
- Use Case of Unit Testing
- Different kind of Unit Testing
- What is JUnit
- Writing a Simple JUnit Test
- Test NG introduction
- Write a Unit Testing Case in your Favorite language.
- Linux Administration
- A Linux Introduction
- Open Source Philosophy
- Embedded Systems
- Command Line Basics
- Basic Shell
- Command Line Syntax – ls
- Command Line Syntax – $PATH, Case Sensitivity
- Command Line Syntax – Basic Commands
- Command Line Syntax – uname
- Command Line Syntax – Command History, Command Completion
- Command Line Syntax – cd and pwd
- Shell Configuration Files
- Variables – Environment / System Variables
- Variables – User Defined
- Formatting Commands
- Working with Options
- Using the Command Line to Get Help
- locate, find, whereis, and using /usr/share/doc/
- Exercise: Man Page Walkthrough
- Exercise: Basic Command Line
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- The Linux File System
- Files, Directories
- Hidden Files and Directories
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Exercise: Maneuvering the Linux File System
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
- Files and Directories
- Case Sensitivity
- Simple Globbing and Quoting
- The Power of the Command Line
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Files, Directories
- Archives, Compression
- Searching and Extracting Data from Files
- Commands (Revisited)
- Command Line Pipes
- I/O Redirection
- Regular Expressions
- Exercise: Practicing with Pipes and Grep
- Turning Commands into a Script
- Basic Text Editing
- Basic Shell Scripting
- Basic Shell Scripting, Continued
- Exercise: Using the vi Text Editor
- The Linux Operating System
- Choosing an Operating System
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Differences
- Distribution Life Cycle Management
- Understanding Computer Hardware
- Where Data is Stored
- syslog, klog, dmesg
- /lib, /usr/lib, /etc, /var/log
- Your Computer on the Network
- Internet, Network, Routers
- Domain Name Service and the Default Gateway (Network Router)
- Network Configuration
- Security and File Permissions
- Basic Security and Identifying User Types
- Root and Standard Users
- System Users
- Creating Users and Groups
- User IDs
- User Commands
- Group Commands
- Exercise: Managing User Accounts
- Exercise: Creating User Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- File/Directory Permissions and Owners
- Special Directories and Files
- Symbolic Links
- System files, Special Files, and Sticky Bits
- Use Case in Maven
- Ant vs Maven
- Maven installation and Configuration What is Maven Central
- Dependency Management why and How
- Introduction to POM
- Build lifecycle
- Maven repositories Maven plugins
- Using a POM file to run unit testing (Jenkins)
- Multi-module POM
- dependency hierarchy
- Artifactory management
- Maven Release and Snapshot
- Assignment- Create a Maven Hello world Java Project
- Run the Unit testing and and create the artifact for that
- Use Case (How Artifactories are managed)
- Artifact Lifecycle
- Basic use of Sonatype Nexus
- Artifactory Live demo
- Use Case WebServer Deployment in DevOps
- Different types of Webserver
- Proxy servers
- Mail Server
- Installation of Tomcat
- Manual Deployment
- Deploying a Web application using Maven
- Idea about Automated Deployment using Continuous Integration
- Create a Tomcat Server and Deploy the application manually
- Create a Tomcat Server and Deploy the Application Using Maven
- Benefits of Code Profiling tool
- Use case of Code Profiling tool
- Different kind of Code quality tools
- Over view of Sonar
- Installation of SonarQube
- Installation fo Code Analyser
- Sonar profiles
- Running Sonar for a project
- Configuring SonarQube for one Sample Java project.
- Why Jenkins?
- What is Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Use Case1)
- Jenkins installation and Configuration
- Running Jenkins as windows service
- Deploying Jenkins in Tomcat Server
- Jenkins Global Configuration
- Building your first Hello world job
- Jenkins User Management
- Jenkins Plugin management
- Jenkins SCM configuration (Git SVN)
- Understanding the Jenkins workspace
- pre build and post build job
- Jenkins Unit testing
- Automation testing
- Mail notification
- Jenkins Reporting
- Matrix and trend
- Jenkins remote executor
- Master Slave configuration in Jenkins
- Jenkins Most used plugin
- Advanced Reference
- Jenkins pipeline plugin
- Groovy scripting
- Jenkins Parameterized build
- Environment inject plugin
- Use of Jenkins environment variables
- Deploying a specific revision
- Customizing the Jenkins UI
- Project based Matrix plugin
- Parallel Execution
- Configuring Jenkins Hub and Node in the cloud (AWS)
- Configuring a Selenium Desktop node with a Linux Server (AWS)
- Case Study
- Real time implementation of Automated role back
- Multi branch Deployment.
- What is Virtual Machine
- Why we need it
- What is Container
- Difference between Containers and Virtual Machine
- Docker Installation and Configuration
- Major Docker Components
- Container Management Running Containers
- Docker file
- Working with Registries
- Docker Port Forwarding
- What is Configuration Management
- Configuration Management Challenges
- Configuration Management in DevOps Ecosystem
- Some tools
- What is Container and Containerization
- Different types of Containers
- DOCKER: What why how ?
- Use Case 1 (Why Docker)
- Docker installation
- Docker VS Vagrant
- Docker Run commands
- Advanced Docker
- run commands
- Docker volume persistence
- Overview of Docker Compose
- Docker Hub
- Creating your own image
- Advanced reference
- Create a Docker container to run Jenkins
- Create a Docker container to run a CI/CD pipeline
- Use case 1 (Why puppet)
- Puppet installation and configuration
- Resource implementation
- Managing files and executing programs
- Testing your code Using Puppet Languages
- Variables Numbers and Strings
- control flow
- Resource Processing
- Advanced Course
- Puppet Modules
- Define QA environment
- Changing Base Module path
- Separation of Data from Code
- Introduction to Hiera
- Hiera Backend creation in Puppet
- Variables and Function lookups
- Using Puppet modules
- Puppet Forge-Server- GitHub repo.
- What is Ansible
- Advantages of Ansible
- Environment Provisioning
- Configuration Deployment
- Installation of Ansible (AWS)
- Playbooks and Writing a Playbook
- What is Monitoring
- Why we need monitoring
- Different tools of monitoring
- What is Nagios
- Nagios Architecture
- Different components of Nagios
- A typical Nagios Dashboard
- Installation and Configuration
- What can Python do?
- Why Python?
- Good to know
- Python Syntax compared to other programming languages
- Python Install
- The print statement
- Python Data Structures & Data Types
- String Operations in Python
- Simple Input & Output
- Simple Output Formatting
- Operators in python
- The If statement and its’ related statement
- An example with if and it’s related statement
- The while loop
- The for loop
- The range statement
- Break &Continue
- Examples for looping
- Create your own functions
- Functions Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Scope of a Function
- Function Documentations
- Lambda Functions& map
- n Exercise with functions
- Create a Module
- Standard Modules
- Exception handling with try
- handling Multiple Exceptions
- Writing your own Exception
- File handling Modes
- Reading Files
- Writing& Appending to Files
- Handling File Exceptions
- The with statement
- New Style Classes
- Creating Classes
- Instance Methods
- Exception Classes & Custom Exceptions
- The Functions any and all
- With Statement
- Data Compression
- List Comprehensions
- Nested List Comprehensions
- Dictionary Comprehensions
- Default Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Specialized Sorts
- Components and Events
- An Example GUI
- The root Component
- Adding a Button
- Entry Widgets
- Text Widgets
- Check buttons
- DB Connection
- Creating DB Table
- INSERT, READ, UPDATE, DELETE operations
- COMMIT & ROLLBACK operation
- handling Errors
- A Daytime Server
- Clients and Servers
- The Client Program
- The Server Program
- Program execution time
- more methods on date/time
- Frozen set
- Working with special characters, date, emails
- Match and find all
- character sequence and substitute
- Search method
- Class and threads
- Treads Life cycle
- use cases
- Facebook Messenger
- Module 1: Automating Programs
- Run Levels
- /etc/rc.d Files
- Customization of Run Levels
- cron and anacron
- at and batch
- Console Logon
- Controlling Console Login
- Virtual Consoles
- Serial Login
- Remote Login
- ssh Login
- Kernel Versions
- Kernel Source Files
- Kernel Patch Files
- Kernel Configuration
- Kernel Building
- Testing a New Kernel
- Partition Types
- Filesystem Types
- File Types
- File Security
- Boot Files
- User Files
- Administrator Files
- Configuration Files
- Log Files
- Process Info
- Kernel Config Info
- Hardware Info
- Changing /proc Info
- Key /bin Commands
- Key /sbin Commands
- man and info
- Using Shell Scripts
- Users and Groups
- Home Directories
- Password Files
- NIS Intro
- tar Files
- Patch Files
- Types of Devices
- /dev Namespace
- Types of Network Devices
- Monitoring Network Devices
- Controlling Network Services
- Squid Proxy Server
- X Servers and X Clients
- X Fonts
- GTK and KDE
PlacementACTE Tnagar offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS; IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% DevOps Master Program training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- DevOps Master Program Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
ReviewsOur ACTE Chennai Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of ACTE & Video Reviews.
jeevan1 day ago Hello guys ..I had great experience of learning with ACTE T Nagar . Four months before I have joined ACTE T Nagar after getting reference from one of my friend who is the previous student of ACTE T Nagar As he said if you want to learn Devops from very basics and if you want to find genuine institute then take admission in ACTE T Nagar . After joining first day of class itself proved that whatever my friend told its true, Because the quality of education I am getting from here very satisfactory. Believe me this is one of the best institute I came across. Trainer has in-depth knowledge and experience.
mano3days agoI wanted to build my career in IT.Hats-off to the trainers at the ACTE training centre.They provide complete notes for DevOps Master Program and always ready to guide the students.Thank you ACTE in Velachery.
dhanalakshmi3days ago I found ACTE very good in terms of professional.The DevOps Master Program content is really good.The trainers here are very helpful and do excel in technical knowledge.This institute is the best for DevOps and I would definitely recommend it.
meenakshi4 days ago I am a student from ACTE, Velachery branch.I would like to thank ACTE which helped me to get placed inDevOps Master Program which was held at ACTE.Although I am not a ACTE student but still they allowed me to attend the interview which shows the social concern of ACTE.I would recommend ACTE to all the students who are searching for job.It is on of the genuine institute in chennai Velachery.
magesh5 days ago I have Completed My DevOps Master Program with ACTE in April.It was great experience doing the course over here.Perfect environment to learn technology and implement own ideas as a fresher.Trainers will explain every scenario with real time examples.The placement team is awesome they helped me a lot in placement.The best thing in ACTE is Simultaneously we can attend the drives if we are eligible.I got the Placement in MNC,Thanks ACTE team for support.
sreenivasan1 day ago Best place for computer education.The quality of education really nice.I have been learning in this institute,the teachers are really good and they teach well.They are flexible in timing and the trainer explains the Linux Admin concepts very clearly.Thank you ACTE for the wonderful training i have undergone.
seethalakshmi3days ago My Journey with ACTE for Technology Training is awesome,Good infrastructure and Lab access.The teaching DevOps Master Program Faculty is Very Skilled and Experienced,They are very Friendly Nature always supports the students and clarifies the doubts as per your requirement.Even they guided me for how to crack the interview.I got placement through ACTE drive.Thanks ACTE @ Tambaram.
saina4days ago After completion of My B.E .I joined in ACTE For DevOps Master Program .The trainers are awesome,they will teach real time scenarios with examples and they are very supportive even Placements team will help in Interviews.They conduct weekly drives.I got placement in MNC through ACTE.Thanks ACTE!
nikil4 days ago I would refer my friends for any academic courses under ACTE institute for a best one.Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation. ACTE institude is not that much crowed and the amount will be less comparing to other institude.
kamesh5 days ago I have joined ACTE for DevOps Master Program course. And to my surprise, I found the course and environment both more interesting with such amazingly skilled trainers. Perhaps this is one of the best training institution in chennai Tambaram offering many more course.I can recommend for people who wish to join in ACTE institude.It is just worth the money.
rohini1 day ago I have completed my DevOps Master Program in this institute the classes were very interesting and it was easy to understand and I was impressed by first class and it was very help full for me tq for ACTE institute @ Omr.
kumar1day ago Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support.I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Chennai.I have done my DevOps Master Program in ACTE institude.
roshan3 days ago The trainer used to give interview questions while teaching,which helps to focus on DevOps Master Program topics.They used to clarify the doubts which you get while practicing.Mostly practice sessions are held.And my suggestion to students is more practice is needed to crack the interviews.so i prefer the ACTE institude because the pratices are given more for each and every students.
bobby4 days ago DevOps Master Program course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now i get much more better confidence Because of ACTE institude.
ebisha5days agoTrainer is professional and the DevOps Master Program was completed before the scheduled date.All my doubts were cleared.I recommend who are searching for the institude to learn .ACTE is the best institude to do this course in Omr.
sangeetha1 day ago Hi I'm Swetha,The student from ACTE institute.I had signed up for DevOps Master Program course.I was trainded by Mr Aniruth sir who is a superb teacher.Throughout the course he was ready to clear my doubts anytime and was also flexible with timings.
ranjitha2days ago Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out.The trainer Ramnath is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience by doing the DevOps Master Program in ACTE institude @ Anna Nagar.
raveena3days agoI have pursued Advanced DevOps from ACTE Institute.My trainer was Aniruth sir was just exceptional in teaching. He was flexible with timings and was ready to clear any doubt anytime.And with in a month i got job in IT feild thanks to aniruth sir..
reena3days ago Best training institute for ACTE in chennai Anna nagar.sankar sir are brilliant in explaining topics releated to DevOps Master Program .There indepth knowledge in make them very special in this subject.Thanks ACTE.
raja5 days ago I have done DevOps Master Program at ACTE.My trainer was Sunny who guided me so well.Faculty here are so good.I felt my training was so helpful to my career further.Thank you!
glory1 day agoMy Journey ACTE with for Technology Training is awesome, Good infrastructure and Lab access.The teaching DevOps Master Program Faculty is Very Skilled and Experienced,They are very Friendly Nature always supports the students and clarifies the doubts as per your requirement.Even they guided me for how to crack the interview.I got placement through ACTE drive.Thanks ACTE.
meena2days ago I did my course in ACTE Institute. For DevOps Master Program ,the classes was so interesting. My trainer was ajith Sir he is very interactive with us, I learnt much about my course in the classes.I felt happy to do my course in ACTE Institute.Thank you ACTE for such training and the course.
kanaka3days ago practical applications with real time examples,which is the best part!! The ACTE teaching at Porur is not only focused on theoretical knowledge but also about Each and every DevOps Master Program concept is demonstrated in class practically and they also provide us few very important interview questions.
babu5days ago Worth the money.Qualified trainers,I had been there for DevOps Master Program under Basha Sir who was very patient, trained me well, and cleared all my doubts,also he is knowledgeable.
naveen5 days ago Hi,i finished my DevOps Master Program in ACTE institute @ Porur.Really superb training.Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here and gain more knowledge in programming.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ACTE basically offers the Classroom training and online instructor-led training. Apart from that, we also provide corporate training for enterprises. We believe in practical learning. Our training mode is majorly practical and has proven to benefit our candidates. We help our candidates by assisting them to work on real time projects that would aid them improve their skill sets and would enhance their ability not just from an exam perspective but also from a working point of view.
- Career progression opportunities for individuals who become DevOps Master Program developers are excellent.
- Keep in mind that the role of a developer covers more than just coding
- Development is an integral part of each stage of the engineering process so there are excellent opportunities to learn on the job
- DevOps Master Program is found in every technology eg., laptops, gaming consoles, mobile phones, etc. This gives you an understanding of DevOps Master Program’s importance in software development..
- ACTE has designed a comprehensive Full Stack DevOps Master Program Developer track. Through this program, learners who complete it will gain access to guaranteed full-time job offers with hiring partner companies through collaboration with Hirist.com.
- The course curriculum and subsequent assessment have been designed by industry experts for a set of target audiences. The core purpose of this training is to enable candidates to learn the concepts of Full Stack DevOps Master Program Development and gain the skill set to advance an existing career or kick start a new endeavor.
- Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training
- we assure you a full-time job with a minimum ?5 LPA CTC. To ensure that you achieve this goal, we will provide you with:
- Soft Skills and Interview Preparation Sessions.
- Mock Interviews.
- Profile Enhancement.
- Interview Preparation.
- Onboarding on the HIRIST portal with spot light.
- Pro-membership on Hirist.com for 6 months.
- Access to Job Fairs.
- Mentoring session with an industry expert.
- Yes We Provide Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Add value to your profile with our Industry-Endorsed Certification.
- The course completion certificate from SLA has been a channel for our students who are placed in top companies such as.
- All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process that includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo before they are certified to train for us. We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating remain on our faculty for data science online training.
- You will receive ACTE globally recognized course completion certification Along with National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore
- You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options:
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
- ONLINE TRAINING
- Instructor-led online trainingwith continuous remote assistance with the real-time projectpractices.
- One-on-one live practice to the required students with the assurance of successfulcourse completion.
- Our Learning Management Systemincludes MCQs, live lectures, and Placementpreparations.
- Obtain the enterprise-ready skills even as fast-track mode at SLA on the top trending IT Courses in Chennai.
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- Interactive learning experiences to ensure individual attention with complete hands-onexposure.
- Smart Classroom equipped with updated software to offer job-ready skills to performwell in the industries.
- Extensive learning support Packed with 25+ case studies and 5+ real-time projects guidance.
- Get ahead with industry-approved certification training in our Best Data Science Training Institute in Chennai
- CORPORATE TRAINING
- Customized end-to-end technology training without affecting your actual works.
- Flexible class timing and personalized curriculum to meet exact corporate expectations.
- Improve your team’s talentto enhance the organization’s business value and revenue.
- Not just a regular classroombut a perfect blend of theory and practicals for all Courses.
- ACTE is offering the 24/7 query resolution and you can raise your doubts with the dedicated support team anytime. You can also avail the email support for all your queries. One-to-one sessions with the trainers is also available for doubt clarification. Another benefit of ACTE is you can ask for support even after completion of the training. We also do not put a limit for students to raise doubt when it comes to query resolution and doubt clearance.
- To undergo our DevOps Master Program programming training, there are not many prerequisites. However, candidates should have the basic knowledge of computers and programming techniques. Depending on the level of the course, they may also need to have some specific skills like the exposure to any generation programming language. A few programs may require candidates to have completed another DevOps Master Program certification program or have some knowledge of DevOps Master Program. Candidates should check the exact prerequisite before pursuing a course.
- The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
- We at ACTE believe in giving individual attention to students so that they will be in a position to clarify all the doubts that arise in complex and difficult topics. Therefore, we restrict the size of each DevOps Master Program batch to 5 or 6 members.
- Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Regular Batch (Morning, Afternoon & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
- Online Training (Flexible timing)
- Seats Available : One to One (or) 3 (maximum)
- There are nearly 9 million DevOps Master Program developers in the world, and they earn a median salary of $83,975.00
- 95% of enterprises use DevOps Master Program for programming in some form or another
- DevOps Master Program runs on more than 1 billion smartphones since Google’s Android OS uses DevOps Master ProgramAPIs
- ACTE is a provider of a variety of IT training programs and courses. We also offer specialized training on programming in core DevOps Master Program, which includes the courses given below. Learners can take up a suitable DevOps Master Program programming course according to their existing knowledge of programming, as well as their skills and interests.
- You can contact our support number at +91 93800 99996 / Directly can do by ACTE.in's E-commerce payment system Login or directly walk-in to one of the ACTE branches in India.
Trainers ProfileDevOps Master Program Trainers are
- Our DevOps Master Program Training in Tnagar, Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are DevOps Master Program domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best DevOps Master Program training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for DevOps Master Program Training in Tnagar, Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
- We are a unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS & National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore.
- DevOps Master Program Training in Tnagar, Chennai is designed according to the current IT industry
- We offer the best DevOps Master Program Training in Tnagar, Chennai, covering all course modules during DevOps Master Program Classes. In addition, students take DevOps Master Program Courses in Tnagar, Chennai through job assistance
- The DevOps Master Program Training in Tnagar, Chennai is scheduled on weekdays, weekends and online Training . In addition, students can choose a customized schedule according to requirements
- ACTE has got a collaboration 500+ MNCs and MLCs from the industry, that helps the trainees during their placement.
- Our team of instructors are industry experts with more than ten years of training experience.
- Mentors train DevOps Master Program Training in Tnagar, Chennai not only to assist students in implementing live projects, but also to hold a preparatory session for the interview along with community outreach.
- The ultra-modern I.T laboratory is equipped with the latest infrastructure. Our laboratory is open 365 days a year. Students, at their discretion, may use the lab to complete projects and practice technical tasks
- Our classrooms are equipped with a state-of-the-art I.T infrastructure, such as projectors, racks, Wi-Fi
- We offer our students a room with a glass door and a discussion area (conference room) to enhance their learning and learning skills
- We also organize valuable seminars on personal development and presentation skills
- Our educational material includes ACTE’s student portal access to get the updated course materials, books and copies of didactic material in the form of PDF files, sample documents, Training videos, technical interviews and projects.
- Students attending the DevOps Master Program Training in Tnagar, Chennai may also be located near hostels for their convenience
- We help students, at no cost, study, teaching materials, copies of PDF files, video training, sample questions for appropriate certification and interview questions, and lab guides that are available on our site for quick access and also life time access of student portal for course materials in all format
- Practical oriented domain specifically training is provided, to suit the needs of the industry Being a corporate training institute, at ACTE, training is provided at its corporate facility having state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Trainees at ACTE are provided with unlimited interview calls, untill the time they are placed.
- Add on training modules cover soft skills, communication skills, interview based training etc., to ensure the overall development of the trainees.
- Our trainers pay you individual attention.To improve students' knowledge of complex technical concepts are passed on through simple trainingWe also Provide Internship for fresher’s with certification. Our certificates are recognized worldwide after the course ends
- We accept Master and Visa cards (debit and credit) as well as cash, checks and internet access in payment mode
No 1A, Sai Adhithya Building,
Taramani Link Road, Velachery.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Landmark: Velachery Main Bus Stand & Next to Athipathi Hospital
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No : 31, Alagesan Street,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045
Landmark: (Backside Tambaram Main Bus Stand & Near Railway Station)
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No 5/337, 2nd Floor, Vinayaga Avenue, Oggiyamduraipakkam,
OMR, Near Cognizant & Oggiyamduraipakkam Bus Stop,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097
95661 05791 / 95661 05795
No 100/5, 1st Floor,
Mount poonamalle Trunk Road, Lakshmi Nagar, Porur,
Chennai - 600 116
Landmark: (Next to Saravana Store & Opposite to Porur Water Tank)
91509 10602 / 91509 10603 / 93800 99996
53-K, 1st Floor,
W-Block, 4th Street,
Chennai - 600 040
Landmark: (Opp to: Kandasamy College / Roundana)
90928 55551 / 90927 99991 / 93613 49873
No.136, Habibullah Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
90928 55551 / 93800 99996 / 90927 99991
No.59, Second Street,
Adyar,Chennai - 600 020
91509 10602 / 93833 99991 / 93800 99996
81, Lattice Bridge Road,(Kalki Krishnamoorthy Salai)
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600041
Landmark - Opposite to Jeyanthi Theatre
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No.37, 1st Floor,
No. 51, Thiruvalluvar Salai,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai - 603209
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No. 851, Sathya Dev Avenue Extn Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur, Siruseri
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600130
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
Branch LocationsACTE Branches in Chennai are listed below and most popular locations where students / professionals are in just few Kilometers away from below mentioned locations lining up to get DevOps Master Program Training with us.
- DevOps Master Program Training in T.Nagar
- DevOps Master Program Training in Nungambakkam
- DevOps Master Program Training in Tambaram
- DevOps Master Program Training in Anna Nagar
- DevOps Master Program Training in Triplicane
- DevOps Master Program Training in Adyar
- DevOps Master Program Training in Mylapore
- DevOps Master Program Training in Thiruvanmiyur
- DevOps Master Program Training in Porur
- DevOps Master Program Training in Kodambakkam
- DevOps Master Program Training in OMR
- DevOps Master Program Training in Guindy
- DevOps Master Program Training in Siruseri
- DevOps Master Program Training in Royapettah
- DevOps Master Program Training in Nandanam
- DevOps Master Program Training in Velachery
- DevOps Master Program Training in Vadapalani
- DevOps Master Program Training in Maraimalai Nagar