The Amazon Web Services Training in Chromepet, Chennai that is provided by ACTE is considered one among the best. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an auxiliary of Amazon that gives on-request distributed computing stages to people, organizations, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go premise. In total, these distributed computing web administrations give a lot of crude unique specialized foundation and circulated processing building squares and instruments. One of these administrations is Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, which enables clients to have available to them a virtual bunch of PCs, accessible constantly, through the Internet. The training that is provided by ACTE is exclusively given by experts that are employed by various MNC’s. Our training batches are also conducted in various batches throughout the day, which would help the candidates pick the schedule that would most suit them for a particular period.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Chromepet
Weekdays Regular (Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 11-Dec-2023 Starts Coming Monday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM (IST)
- 13-Dec-2023 Starts Coming Wednesday ( Monday - Friday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Weekend Regular (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 09-Dec-2023 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Weekend Fast-track (Class 6Hrs - 7Hrs) / Per Session
- 09-Dec-2023 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Chromepet
We provide the best Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course at Chromepet, Chennai. Our candidates have the highest satisfaction rate. This course exhibits how to effectively utilize AWS security administrations to remain secure in the AWS Cloud. The course centers around the security rehearse that AWS prescribes for improving the security of your information and frameworks in the cloud. The course features the security highlights of AWS key administrations including figure, stockpiling, systems administration, and database administrations. You will likewise figure out how to use AWS administrations and instruments for robotization, constant checking and logging, and reacting to security occurrences. The training that is provided by ACTE is exclusively given by experts that are employed by various MNC’s.
AWS works from numerous worldwide land districts incorporating 6 in North America. The AWS innovation is executed at server cultivates all through the world, and kept up by the Amazon auxiliary. We have Amazon Web Services Training Institute with Placement in Chromepet, Chennai with 100% placement.
A portion of the significant objectives are assimilated and influence the AWS shared security duty model. Draftsman and fabricate AWS application frameworks that are ensured against the most widely recognized security dangers. AWS applies security checks and investigations in a computerized and reproducible way, Arrange validation for assets and applications in the AWS Cloud, Increase knowledge on occasions by catching, observing, handling, and investigating logs, Distinguish and alleviate approaching dangers against applications and information, Perform security evaluations to guarantee that normal vulnerabilities are fixed and security best practices are connected. Joining Amazon Web Services Training in Chromepet, Chennai has numerous benefits for our candidates.
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
Key FeaturesACTE Chromepet offers Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Authorized PartnersACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
CurriculamAmazon Web Services (AWS) Course Syllabus at Chromepet, Chennai
- Module 1: Linux Fundamentals
- Overview of all basic commands
- Vim editor modes
- Filesystem hierarchy – Basic topics
- File and directories creation
- Filter commands (head,tail,more,less)
- Creating users and groups
- Important files related
- Modifying,deleting users and group
- Linux permissions
- Basic permissions overview
- Software management
- Yellowdog update modifier(yum)
- Yum commands
- Different runlevels
- Services and daemons
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
- Describe the features of AWS
- The features of AWS marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in AWS
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in AWS and onboarding
- Introduction AWS management console
- Protect your AWS by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- AWS User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in AWS
- Introduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
- Describe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
- Introduction to Loadbalancer (ELB)
- Different types of Loadbalancer in AWS
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Describing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain name
- Understanding routing policies
- Describing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Different Components in VPC
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Adding data manually
- Learn about strong and eventual consistency
- Calculating Read write consistency
- Configuring alarms
- Knowledge on Cloud watch – A monitoring service
- Create and Configuring Monitoring services
- How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- SQS & SES
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
PlacementACTE Chromepet offers Amazon Web Services (AWS) Placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS; IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for Placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Amazon Web Services (AWS) training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing Placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
ReviewsOur ACTE Chennai Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of ACTE & Video Reviews.
Poornima1 day ago I am very impressed with the tutors knowledge about the subject and the way lectures are delivered with such indepth details. The method in which lectures are designed covering all the basic contents lays a very good foundation to the student making the journey from Associate to Expert very much easy. management members are too much cooperative and supportive. The experience was very good to get trained by a well experienced Trainer and the LAB facility that provided by ACTE Chromepet
yogi1 day ago Class are very good,faculty are very friendly.qulity teaching is international level.I came from gujarat to learn Amazon Web Services (AWS) in ACTE Institute.
ezhilvizhi3 days ago Best training Academy for Amazon Web Services (AWS) .who gives quality of training who tries to give 100% placement...Good faculty with nice environment... And classes from good instructors..I always prefer pixels and suggest ACTE institute in Velachery...Dream big choose best academy for your career..
praveen4 days ago I am praveen. I attended the Amazon Web Services in ACTE institute in Velachery. Previously i had no knowledge of Amazon Web Services .The institute gives us an fair idea on practically working on AWS programs with a variety of scenarios.It has highly increased my logical thinking and made me quite thorough with the Amazon Web Services .
saran+ 5 days ago Mr. Hari sir has been an excellent trainer for Amazon Web Services.He explains topics with relevant programs,while doing programs itself our theoretical part would be covered.Even though I'm not a Computer science background I am able to do lot of programs in class with help of trainer.Batch size is small.There is flexibility to attend the class either online or classroom. Here trainer is open to discussions,questions and answers with patience.
agalya1 day ago Mr.rajini Sir is been excellent teacher for Amazon Web Services.I enrolled for online classes.His experience in programming always shows while explaining the core concepts with variety of examples.His emphasis on understanding the logic and base foundation has helped me .
vivek2 days ago Trainer has good knowledge and experience in Amazon Web Services.Amazon Web Services Material Management course is very useful for interviews.He explains the topics and covers lot of interview questions.I strongly recommend to take this course.
lakshmi4 days ago I am from a Civil Engineering Background and completed Amazon Web Services course on 16th May 2019.His practical approach to teaching is commendable,even concepts like treading,Inheritance are made to look very simple.Thank you for ACTE institute @ Tambaram.
ragini5 days ago Very Nice place to learn Amazon Web Services.Every batch consist of less Than 10 Members.I had learned Amazon Web Services Here and sir's class is very useful.I will recommend ACTE Institute Rather than other Institute.
vicky5 days ago Hey guys I'm Vicky i had joined this institute for learning Amazon Web Services (AWS).I had a good experience with the faculty member and he made it easy to understand every topic. I can say that we can have practical experience while learning.
cheran1 day ago I am working in USA from last 6 years in top MNCs in Product Development.I am preparing for google and amazon now.So I start taking these classes which helped me a lot.
jesi2 day ago I am Jesi studying in savitha engineering college taking training in algorithm class for the course Amazon Web Services (AWS).There are well experienced trainers and explaining in an understandable way and also very friendly with us.good co-odination with ACTE institute in OMR.
vanitha4 days ago. I am Basically from Networking Background ,I got the basic idea on Amazon Web Services after attending course for 45 days..if we practice parallely after completion of every class we can learn more in depth..and also it will be more beneficial if slow down the process of explanation to the people who don't have programming background.
priya4 days ago It's me Priya from sirucheri.Recently I have completed my Amazon Web Services (AWS) courses in ACTE institute at OMR.The way of teaching of Sri hari sir is very friendly and with lot of practical exposure which makes me strong in AWS.This is really helpful for developers and freshers as well.Thank you Sir.
rakshan5 days ago This is a really good place to start your Amazon Web Services (AWS),where they emphasize on programming than on theory.You will surely leave this place with a confidence that you can write a program.
sumithra1 day ago Good place to learn Amazon Web Services (AWS).Trainer Mr.Sreehari is very good at programming and gave me a strong basic to python programming.One of the best aws coaching centers around Anna nagar.
kamalraj2 days ago Its a very good platform for learning Amazon Web Services (AWS).Mr Sreehari sir is having a very good experience in teaching the course of python master program and if we practice paralelly we can gain the knowledge in depth about the language. Sreehari sirs teaching is entirely a different process and we will be having daily assignments also.I suggest the people who like to learn program its better to join in ACTE institute in Anna nagar.
fizal3 days ago My name is fizal having 8 years experience as ETL developer & I have attended AWS course from ACTE institute by Srihari sir.I have found the course useful,teaching was very good & practical.I would definitely recommend it to any one willing to learn Amazon Web Services.
naren3 days ago Hi, My name is naren.Im from adyar, btech 3 rd year,eee.First of all,im glad I attended Amazon Web Services (AWS) course under sri hari sir guidance.we gained well knowledge in AWS for interviews in MNC companies. Hope to do well in our placements!!!
daiz5 days ago I am daiz .I've a learnt master program in Amazon Web Services in ACTE institute from scratch level being a well approached trainer. He teaches very patiently each and every topic with theory and practial. He is outstanding knowledge in programming. So that now I am very confidently writing the programmes and executing as well.
naveen1 day ago My friend referred me to join in ACTE institute @ Porur to learn MM.Excellent teaching skills. Concentrated more on practical. I enjoyed a alot in ACTE at the same time learned a lot about the technology.
aishwariya2 days ago The trainer is very knowledgeable and open to conversation about possibilities with the learning imparted. Great learning happens in humble places.My respect goes out to this ACTE.
moses3 days ago Material Management training in ACTE institute in Porur was good experience to me since the training sessions were good with active response and good practical experience.
kalai5 days ago Hi all, just i currently completed my Amazon Web Services (AWS) in ACTE isntitute. This is best training service provider.And also trainer staff is excellent. And also 100% placement provide.
tharani5 days ago I had completed my AWS course very successfully in this institute.I had learnt so many things which will be used for my career.Thanks for giving me this knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ACTE basically offers the Classroom training and online instructor-led training. Apart from that, we also provide corporate training for enterprises. We believe in practical learning. Our training mode is majorly practical and has proven to benefit our candidates. We help our candidates by assisting them to work on real time projects that would aid them improve their skill sets and would enhance their ability not just from an exam perspective but also from a working point of view.
- We provide our candidates with real time projects that are utilized by many Multi National organizations at the present. These projects will increase the candidates' knowledge on the subject, such that after the completion of the course the candidate would possess knowledge equivalent to that of a professional in that field with an experience of over 1 year.
- Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Regular Batch (Morning, Afternoon & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
- Online Training (Flexible timing)
- Seats Available : One to One (or) 3 (maximum)
Trainers ProfileAmazon Web Services (AWS) Trainers are
- Our Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Chromepet, Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Amazon Web Services (AWS) domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Amazon Web Services (AWS) training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Chromepet, Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
- We are a unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Amazon Web Services(AWS) Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS & National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore.
- Amazon Web Services(AWS) Training in Chromepet, Chennai is designed according to the current IT industry
- We offer the best Amazon Web Services(AWS) Training in Chromepet, Chennai, covering all course modules during Amazon Web Services(AWS) Classes. In addition, students take Amazon Web Services(AWS) Courses in Chromepet, Chennai through job assistance
- The Amazon Web Services(AWS) Training in Chromepet, Chennai is scheduled on weekdays, weekends and online Training . In addition, students can choose a customized schedule according to requirements
- ACTE has got a collaboration 500+ MNCs and MLCs from the industry, that helps the trainees during their Amazon Web Services(AWS).
- Our team of instructors are industry experts with more than ten years of training experience.
- Mentors train Amazon Web Services(AWS) Training in Chromepet, Chennai not only to assist students in implementing live projects, but also to hold a preparatory session for the interview along with community outreach.
- The ultra-modern I.T laboratory is equipped with the latest infrastructure. Our laboratory is open 365 days a year. Students, at their discretion, may use the lab to complete projects and practice technical tasks
- Our classrooms are equipped with a state-of-the-art I.T infrastructure, such as projectors, racks, Wi-Fi
- We offer our students a room with a glass door and a discussion area (conference room) to enhance their learning and learning skills
- We also organize valuable seminars on personal development and presentation skills
- Our educational material includes ACTE’s student portal access to get the updated course materials, books and copies of didactic material in the form of PDF files, sample documents, Training videos, technical interviews and projects.
- Students attending the Amazon Web Services(AWS) Training in Chromepet, Chennai may also be located near hostels for their convenience
- We help students, at no cost, study, teaching materials, copies of PDF files, video training, sample questions for appropriate certification and interview questions, and lab guides that are available on our site for quick access and also life time access of student portal for course materials in all format
- Practical oriented domain specifically training is provided, to suit the needs of the industry Being a corporate training institute, at ACTE, training is provided at its corporate facility having state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Trainees at ACTE are provided with unlimited interview calls, untill the time they are placed.
- Add on training modules cover soft skills, communication skills, interview based training etc., to ensure the overall development of the trainees.
- Our trainers pay you individual attention.To improve students' knowledge of complex technical concepts are passed on through simple trainingWe also Provide Internship for fresher’s with certification. Our certificates are recognized worldwide after the course ends
- We accept Master and Visa cards (debit and credit) as well as cash, checks and internet access in payment mode
No 1A, Sai Adhithya Building,
Taramani Link Road, Velachery.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Landmark: Velachery Main Bus Stand & Next to Athipathi Hospital
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No : 31, Alagesan Street,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045
Landmark: (Backside Tambaram Main Bus Stand & Near Railway Station)
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No 5/337, 2nd Floor, Vinayaga Avenue, Oggiyamduraipakkam,
OMR, Near Cognizant & Oggiyamduraipakkam Bus Stop,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097
95661 05791 / 95661 05795
No 100/5, 1st Floor,
Mount poonamalle Trunk Road, Lakshmi Nagar, Porur,
Chennai - 600 116
Landmark: (Next to Saravana Store & Opposite to Porur Water Tank)
91509 10602 / 91509 10603 / 93800 99996
53-K, 1st Floor,
W-Block, 4th Street,
Chennai - 600 040
Landmark: (Opp to: Kandasamy College / Roundana)
90928 55551 / 90927 99991 / 93613 49873
No.136, Habibullah Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
90928 55551 / 93800 99996 / 90927 99991
No.59, Second Street,
Adyar,Chennai - 600 020
91509 10602 / 93833 99991 / 93800 99996
81, Lattice Bridge Road,(Kalki Krishnamoorthy Salai)
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600041
Landmark - Opposite to Jeyanthi Theatre
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No.37, 1st Floor,
No. 51, Thiruvalluvar Salai,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai - 603209
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No. 851, Sathya Dev Avenue Extn Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur, Siruseri
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600130
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
Branch LocationsACTE Branches in Chennai are listed below and most popular locations where students / professionals are in just few Kilometers away from below mentioned locations lining up to get Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training with us.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Pallavaram
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Chromepet
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Adyar
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in OMR
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Chitlapakkam
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Porur
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in T.Nagar
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Siruseri
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Selaiyur
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Tambaram
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Anna Nagar
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Mangadu
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Velachery
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Kovilambakkam
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Maraimalai Nagar
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Thiruvanmiyur
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Nanganallur
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training in Madipakkam