FULL Stack Training in annanagar
Weekdays Regular (Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
- 02- Oct- 2023 Starts Coming Monday ( Monday - Friday) 08:00 AM (IST)
- 04- Oct- 2023 Starts Coming Wednesday ( Monday - Friday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Weekend Regular (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
- 07- Oct- 2023 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM (IST)
Weekend Fast-track (Class 6Hrs - 7Hrs) / Per Session
- 07- Oct- 2023 Starts Coming Saturday ( Saturday - Sunday) 10:00 AM (IST)
FULL Stack Training in annanagar
We do offers for FULL Stack Training at Anna nagar, Chennai Full Stack internet Development chiefly contributes to the ample of opportunities for process every project. the highest full stack development company square measure hiring the skilled Full Stack Developers with the profitable pay scales yet as multiple career advancement opportunities. Become Associate in Nursing all-round professional with front-end, back-end, and databases with complete courses. We are one the best provider of FULL Stack weekend Training in Anna nagar, Chennai .
Full Stack Developers delivers various edges and comprehend to simply solve the glitches across varied streams of the online likewise as app development. Most of the businesses area unit extremely rigorous regarding selecting the best Full Stack Developers to create a whole application from scratch and there's additionally no ending in method. Fascinating facts that chiefly emerges within the field is that Full stack developers might expeditiously develop the Radically Distinctive Code with individuality within the additional economical method.
ACTE trainer will be handled in either weekday or weekends programme depends on candidate requirement. We do offers for FULL Stack Training course at Anna nagar , Chennai In pan india we have 25 Branches specially in Chennai ACTE institute have 7 Branches. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with real time examples. We provide 200+ technologies with a modern syllabus. ACTE institute at Anna nagar with the MNC' s people as a Trainer , for full Stack training and after completion of the course providing 100 % placement . We are one the best provider of FULL Stack weekend Training in Anna nagar, Chennai . The Full Stack course at Anna nagar, Chennai that is provided by ACTE. Here the trainer will be handled in either weekday or weekends programme depends on candidate requirement. We do offers for FULL Stack Training Institute with Placements at Anna nagar, Chennai.
We are the only institute best online classes for FULL Stack Training in Anna nagar, Chennai. We have 24x7 live support to assist our candidates with their needs, To facilitate maximum understanding We have limited admission per batch . Pre-requisites to Learn Quality FULL Stack Training in Chennai No Prerequisite , Anyone Can Learn .
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
Key FeaturesACTE Anna nagar offers FULL Stack Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Authorized PartnersACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
CurriculamFullStack Course Syllabus at Anna nagar , Chennai
- Module 1: Introduction – i
- UI Developer roles and responsibilities
- UX designer roles
- Technologies needed
- Power of UI
- Current market requirements on UI
- Basic Technologies needed
- Difference between Front end and Backend
- Sample webpages
- Crawling and Meta tags.
- Exploring existing pages
- Browsers & Editors
- Structure of HTML Page
- Mandatory tags in html page (html, head, body)
- Heading tags (H1…H6), Tags and attributes (Class, Id, style…etc.)
- Inline and block level elements
- What is CSS
- Different ways of applying CSS for elements, and priority chain of CSS
- CSS Properties (color, font, size, border…etc.)
- Box model
- Margin & Padding
- Positioning Elements
- Floating Elements
- Including external page links in a page using anchor tags and its properties
- Working with row and column data using table tags
- Hiding and un-hiding elements using display property
- img tag, p tag, ul and ol tags, li, nobr, hr, bretc
- Layouts, forms, buttons
- Input fields (textbox, radio button, checkbox, dropdown, text area etc.)
- Debugging HTML & CSS (Firebug, IE and Chrome developer tool)
- Creating Tabs and menu lists
- Adding borders, font, Pseudo classes and Pseudo Elements
- positioning elements (absolute, relative, fixed and static)
- Image spriting
- Box model (margins, padding)
- Floating elements (float left, right etc.)
- Including external resources
- Absolute and Relative paths
- Including external resources like CSS, images etc.
- Display Property(inline, block, inline block etc)
- Display none and hidden elements.
- Get & Post Communication
- Validating input values in a form.
- Form action and type
- Data types and data structures in Js
- Control structures, if, if-else, while, for, switch case statements
- Dynamic creation and manipulation of DOM elements using Java script.
- Adding multiple events dynamically using event listeners.
- Event capturing and event bubbling
- Exploring Event Object.
- Validations using key char codes
- Arrays and Predefined methods.
- Working on logical programs using Arrays.
- Predefined methods in arrays
- Strings and predefined methods
- Iterating through Dynamic JSON Object.
- Exploring Predefined Date object.
- Inheriting Static Object using proto.
- Inheritance using Object.create()
- Java Script Classes
- Inheritance using prototyping.
- Global and local variables
- Securing Data using Closures
- Exception Handling
- Handling Predefined and user defined exceptions
- Exploring try, catch, finally and throws.
- History and version explore
- Difference between Minified and non-minified JS files.
- On load and on ready difference
- Jquery selectors
- Multiple ways of referring DOM elements using jQuery selectors
- Jquery methods
- Adding dynamic properties for DOM elements
- Toggling elements
- Creating dynamic elements using jQuery
- Traversing Siblings
- Traversing Children’s
- Traversing Parent Elements.
- Traversing Ancestors.
- Finding elements using jQuery techniques
- Filtering elements
- Binding events
- Dynamic binding
- List of events been supported in jQuery (blur, change, click, dbclick….etc.)s
- Advantages with AJAX and its limitations
- Samples working with AJAX
- Different data formats used in AJAX (string, xml, JSON, etc.)
- XML and JSON difference
- Cross domain interactions using JSONP
- Jquery Promises
- Handling Multiple AJAX Calls using Jquery Promises.
- Animation Effects using
- Hide, Show
- Sliding up and down
- Animate Method.
- Loading DOM dynamically using Jquery templates
- loading templates using AJAX
- Difference between HTML5 and HTML 4
- List of Browsers support HTML5
- Doc type
- Semantic Tags
- Multithreading Using Web Workers.
- Media Support (audio and video tags)
- Graphics using Canvas tag and SVG Tags.
- Drag and Drop features
- Offline Application using Application Cache
- Exploring Navigator Object
- Working on locations lat and lng using Geolocation
- Storing user preferences using Local storage & Session Storage
- Difference between CSS 2 and CSS 3
- Adding borders and backgrounds
- Advanced text effects(shadow)
- 2D and 3D Transformations
- Adding Transitions to elements
- Adding animations to text and elements
- Difference between multiple devices, making a page to work on multiple devices
- Media queries
- Introduction to Bootstrap CSS API
- Introduction and History
- What is MVC
- Features and Advantages of Angular Js
- Angular Expressions
- Predefined Directives
- Dependency Injection
- AJAX communication in Angular using $http
- Handling Multiple AJAX requests using $http promises.
- Working on multiple controllers with in single application
- Communication between controllers using broadcast and $rootScope
- Difference between $scope and $rootScope
- What is Single Page Application
- Exploring routeProvider service
- Working on $location service
- Angular configuration
- Angular predefined Filters
- Accessing Filters in controllers
- Creating Custom Filters
- Form Validations
- Angular predefined Form validation classes
- Exploring ng-valid, ng-invalid, ng-pristine, ng-dirty, ng-touched etc
- Angular predefined methods
- Bootstrap, copy, equals, forEach, extend, toJSON etc.
- Adding events in angular js
- ng-click, ng-dbclick,ng-mouseupetc
- Handling REST calls using $resource
- Performing get, post, put, query, remove an delete calls using $resource
- Creating Custom User defined directives in Angular
- Exploring template, templateUrl, scope, link and restrict properties
- Manipulating DOM element using Directives
- Introduction and History
- Latest version details
- Setting up the Node environment
- Node and npm Installation
- Exploring REPL Terminal
- Walkthrough commands on terminal
- Introduction to NPM
- Creating simple http server
- Exploring package.json
- What is Event Loop
- Exploring Event driven programming
- Emitting events
- Setting Callback methods
- Creating simple webservices
- Creating web clients using node.
- Exploring Express module
- Setting up express environment
- Creating http server using express
- Reading data from GET/POST requests
- Creating templates using PUG
- Generating Dynamic html pages from server
- Responding a template for a client request
- Exploring File system
- Reading and writing to files
- Introduction to REST API
- REST Architecture
- Creating and handling multiple clusters in Node js
- Connecting to Mongo DB
- Connecting to SQL
- Creating web services which communicate with Database
- History and over view of MONGO DB
- How it differs from other DB
- Setting up the environment and installation of Mongo DB
- Exploring Data modeling
- Creating and Dropping DB
- Droping an existing DB
- Creating and dropping collections
- Creating Documents
- Updating and Dleting Documents
- Query Documents
- Creating Backup for database
PlacementACTE Anna nagar offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS; IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% FULL Stack training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- FULL Stack Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
ReviewsOur ACTE Chennai Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of ACTE & Video Reviews.
ram1 day ago It's my personal opinion to go for it because me and 4 other friends of mine got placed in 2 different MNC's. This company really provide good opportunity for the freshers. Its a really great place for the job opportunity. You can trust on this institute of ACTE
prameela2 days agoACTE institute is more on our practical knowledge which according to me is very essential. They have knowledgeable teachers who not only provide excellent guidance but also motivate us to do better. Moreover, they provide continuous support in placements which is impeccable. I have definitely made the right choice by joining this institute. Thank you For Managements.
vanitha3 days ago Thank you so much ACTE @ velachery branch for Full Stack Course classes. I have awesome experience with you. I got a placement though your institution. Your course also helped me alot in freelancing work. Now i am thinking to join another course of Full Stack in ACTE.
hari5 days agoI have Joined this institute for Full Stack course based on my friends reference. Trainer excellent. Even though i am a fresher the faculty is making me understood all the concepts from depth. Very good institute. The management is very friendly and always motivate us to practice more in the lab. I worked on Real time sample project from My Faculty.Thanks to ACTE institute Velachery.
sekar5 days ago Very good ACTE institute to improve your skills. Topics are covered in detail with thorough insights on minute details. Each doubts are cleared in Full Stack.
santhosh1 day ago I had enrolled for Course ACTE Institute.Trainer is really professional in teaching.He is helpful and conducts practice classes even when it's not part of the curriculum.Over all is good experience.I highly recommend. I can suggest as best training institute in Chennai for Full Stack Course.Thanks to managements
rajkumar2 days ago ACTE is a good institute to build your career if your miss the training I mean your expected way or your dream goals is the better option to rebuild your career in IT. Shivanak is the best trainer for Full Stack. I suggest this institute is best if your planning to build your career in Full Stack Technology.
pavithra2 days ago The training is very good.The material that provides are very helpful to understand.More importantly he covers all the topics and for interview prospective.He equally gives importance to each and every student in the class room.Overall a nice experience after doing the Full Stack training from ACTE Tambaram.
shalani3 days ago It is a very good training center they thought Full Stack completly from basics and take care and attantion on each and every student and teach them upto their understanding level. I feel very happy to be trained in ACTE institude @ Tambaram.
daniel5 days ago ACTE is a good Institute with real time experienced faculties plus good teaching skills.Full Stack classes are more interactive. Students have the facility to attend repeated classes if needed. Really good for both fresher as well as experienced who needs deep knowledge.Thanks to Sakthi sir.
gowthami1 day ago The concepts are explained with a lot of clarity, Plenty of notes are provided for each and every topic in a manner that is easy to understand. The trainers are very knowledgeable and approachable. I am currently going through the Full Stack course and I highly recommend in this ACTE institute
anu1 day ago Im glad to say that getting trained from ACTE institute is worthy. You guys can find a very good faculty,encouragement,good environment,support and Knowledge from most experience trainer.Its a very good start up for the beginners in ACTE Omr.
ajith4 days ago Real time scenarios are explained along with hand full of assignments. Explanation of the topics are done very clearly and in easy manner so that the person without any background knowledge will also be able to follow up on the topics of Full Stack. Personal attention is payed to each and every student. Fun loving and friendly environment at class as they are not over crowded in Omr
chandrani4 days ago The training is very good. The material that provided for Full Stack Course are very helpful to understand. More importantly he covers all the topics and for interview prospective. He equally gives importance to each and every student in the class room. Overall a nice experience after doing the training from ACTE...:)
jai5 days ago ACTE is best institute for learning Full Stack . siva sir is teaching superbly. He is very helpful and clears each and every doubts. This institute also provides good placement in top MNC’s..
varshini1 day ago I am very new to programming. After basic training courses from My approach to learn programming has improved a lot. Best training environment to learn Full Stack ,good faculty. All topics covered with practicals which helps to understand the concepts well.Trainer is very friendly teach the topics until we are clear about it. Their unique training courses improve our learning skills and are easy to learn and understand. It is value for money.
parvathi2 days ago Awesome Place to Gain Knowledge in ACTE institude. This is BEST Institution For who are all want to study IT Courses like Full Stack , And also Best Trainer Prasana Sir. He taking the Class From Basic So, You Can Easily Understand the concepts.
ravi2 days agoI joined here for Full Stack course, training went on smoothly and my trainer was always there to help me out. The topics were neatly covered and real time examples were given which helped us to have a strong hold on the concept.The reception people were very friendly and helpful:)
paras5 days ago Excellent Training! I attended the Full Stack training from ACTE @ Anna Nagar. Vinoth sir well experienced and has great teaching skills. The whole training was well planned and organized. I gained a lot of confidence to attend interviews after the training.
mani5 days ago I attended Full Stack here Venkat sir's teaching was good and informative.overall it was a good experience.Awesome method of teaching. Great place to learn Full Stack at Anna nagar.
shivani1 day agoMy Full Stack classes at ACTE @ Porur. Instructor are very good. Excellent Tranning pattern and the real time scenarios explained here are directly in line with the questions asked in interview. They are providing 100% placement on Full Stack. Overall I had good experience
rajesh2 days agoI joined for Full Stack course.Instructor is having complete knowledge on the course He will explain the topics in depth so that we can understand. Institute provide good environment for learning.
peter3 days ago An individual who is sincerely interested in acquiring the knowledge on real-time Full Stack , then a visit to ACTE institute is a must. Training is provided based on current real time requirements in the corporate world.
kumar5 days ago ACTE Institute is a good institute to build your career if your miss the train I mean your expected way or your dream goals is the better option to rebuild your career in IT. This institute is the best for IT. I suggest this institute is best if your planning to build your career in IT.
kavitha5 days ago It was an amazing experience. I learnt so much in such a short time. The Siva sir and the rest of the staff were friendly and helpful at all times. I am glad I took the decision to do the Full Stack course in ACTE Porur Chennai
Frequently Asked Questions
- ACTE basically offers the Classroom training and online instructor-led training. Apart from that, we also provide corporate training for enterprises. We believe in practical learning. Our training mode is majorly practical and has proven to benefit our candidates. We help our candidates by assisting them to work on real time projects that would aid them improve their skill sets and would enhance their ability not just from an exam perspective but also from a working point of view.
- We provide our candidates with real time projects that are utilized by many Multi National organizations at the present. These projects will increase the candidates' knowledge on the subject, such that after the completion of the course the candidate would possess knowledge equivalent to that of a professional in that field with an experience of over 1 year.
- Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Regular Batch (Morning, Afternoon & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
- Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
- Online Training (Flexible timing)
- Seats Available : One to One (or) 3 (maximum)
Trainers ProfileFULL Stack Trainers are
- Our FULL Stack Training in Anna nagar, Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are FULL Stack domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best FULL Stack training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for FULL Stack Training in Anna nagar, Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
- We are a unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS & National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore.
- FULL Stack Training in Anna nagar, Chennai is designed according to the current IT industry
- We offer the best FULL Stack Training in Anna nagar, Chennai, covering all course modules during FULL Stack Classes. In addition, students take FULL Stack Courses in Anna nagar, Chennai through job assistance
- The FULL Stack Training in Anna nagar, Chennai is scheduled on weekdays, weekends and online Training . In addition, students can choose a customized schedule according to requirements
- ACTE has got a collaboration 500+ MNCs and MLCs from the industry, that helps the trainees during their placement.
- Our team of instructors are industry experts with more than ten years of training experience.
- Mentors train FULL Stack Training in Anna nagar, Chennai not only to assist students in implementing live projects, but also to hold a preparatory session for the interview along with community outreach.
- The ultra-modern I.T laboratory is equipped with the latest infrastructure. Our laboratory is open 365 days a year. Students, at their discretion, may use the lab to complete projects and practice technical tasks
- Our classrooms are equipped with a state-of-the-art I.T infrastructure, such as projectors, racks, Wi-Fi
- We offer our students a room with a glass door and a discussion area (conference room) to enhance their learning and learning skills
- We also organize valuable seminars on personal development and presentation skills
- Our educational material includes ACTE’s student portal access to get the updated course materials, books and copies of didactic material in the form of PDF files, sample documents, Training videos, technical interviews and projects.
- Students attending the FULL Stack Training in Anna nagar, Chennai may also be located near hostels for their convenience
- We help students, at no cost, study, teaching materials, copies of PDF files, video training, sample questions for appropriate certification and interview questions, and lab guides that are available on our site for quick access and also life time access of student portal for course materials in all format
- Practical oriented domain specifically training is provided, to suit the needs of the industry Being a corporate training institute, at ACTE, training is provided at its corporate facility having state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Trainees at ACTE are provided with unlimited interview calls, untill the time they are placed.
- Add on training modules cover soft skills, communication skills, interview based training etc., to ensure the overall development of the trainees.
- Our trainers pay you individual attention.To improve students' knowledge of complex technical concepts are passed on through simple trainingWe also Provide Internship for fresher’s with certification. Our certificates are recognized worldwide after the course ends
- We accept Master and Visa cards (debit and credit) as well as cash, checks and internet access in payment mode
No 1A, Sai Adhithya Building,
Taramani Link Road, Velachery.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Landmark: Velachery Main Bus Stand & Next to Athipathi Hospital
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No : 31, Alagesan Street,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045
Landmark: (Backside Tambaram Main Bus Stand & Near Railway Station)
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No 5/337, 2nd Floor, Vinayaga Avenue, Oggiyamduraipakkam,
OMR, Near Cognizant & Oggiyamduraipakkam Bus Stop,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097
95661 05791 / 95661 05795
No 100/5, 1st Floor,
Mount poonamalle Trunk Road, Lakshmi Nagar, Porur,
Chennai - 600 116
Landmark: (Next to Saravana Store & Opposite to Porur Water Tank)
91509 10602 / 91509 10603 / 93800 99996
53-K, 1st Floor,
W-Block, 4th Street,
Chennai - 600 040
Landmark: (Opp to: Kandasamy College / Roundana)
90928 55551 / 90927 99991 / 93613 49873
No.136, Habibullah Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
90928 55551 / 93800 99996 / 90927 99991
No.59, Second Street,
Adyar,Chennai - 600 020
91509 10602 / 93833 99991 / 93800 99996
81, Lattice Bridge Road,(Kalki Krishnamoorthy Salai)
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600041
Landmark - Opposite to Jeyanthi Theatre
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
No.37, 1st Floor,
No. 51, Thiruvalluvar Salai,
Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai - 603209
98407 55991 / 95141 99997 / 93613 80760
No. 851, Sathya Dev Avenue Extn Street,
OMR Road, Egatoor, Navallur, Siruseri
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600130
93833 99991 / 93800 99996
Branch LocationsACTE Branches in Chennai are listed below and most popular locations where students / professionals are in just few Kilometers away from below mentioned locations lining up to get FULL Stack Training with us.
- FULL Stack Training in Anna Nagar
- FULL Stack Training in Nungambakkam
- FULL Stack Training in T.Nagar
- FULL Stack Training in Thiruvanmiyur
- FULL Stack Training in Maraimalai Nagar
- FULL Stack Training in Velachery
- FULL Stack Training in Maduravoyal
- FULL Stack Training in OMR
- FULL Stack Training in Tambaram
- FULL Stack Training in Padi
- FULL Stack Training in Porur
- FULL Stack Training in Ambattur
- FULL Stack Training in Adyar
- FULL Stack Training in Purasaiwakkam
- FULL Stack Training in Ayanavaram
- FULL Stack Training in Siruseri
- FULL Stack Training in Avadi
- FULL Stack Training in Villivakkam